Nor Cal Off Road - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 02-10-2009, 02:42 AM   #16
Goobersbro

yea i have been hoping to make a rubicon trip in september i figure by then i will have my 8.8 done my gears and my 33s hopefully. I have been wanting to make a snow run just havnt got a chance yet been busy. Hopefully i will have the jeep all fixed by thursday

Unread 02-11-2009, 10:37 PM   #17
NorCalCon
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I'm down to play in the snow this weekend...Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Let me know!
NorCalCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-11-2009, 11:48 PM   #18
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalCon View Post
I'm down to play in the snow this weekend...Saturday afternoon or Sunday. Let me know!
i want to go saturday, sunday im busy, there was some interest on a local site. but i think it might be to early for you. what time saturday would be the earliest you could do it? I went to georgetown for dinner tonight. there is snow down low!
snow-george-town-002.jpg   snow-george-town-003.jpg  
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-12-2009, 02:12 AM   #19
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

I'd go but my Jeep is a little out of your league. I'm gonna get a rear locker soon though so that might up my capability a little.
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:12 PM   #20
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMARJEEP View Post
I'd go but my Jeep is a little out of your league. I'm gonna get a rear locker soon though so that might up my capability a little.
if you want to go we could see how far you can go, just let me know. we could meet at george town at a time that works for all who wants to go.
so far nobody has committed but me.

ther is some good breakfast places there to.

Goobersbro are you in?

what about you Norcalcon?
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:29 PM   #21
Goobersbro

Ahh man have you read my build thread... lol im out like 1000 bucks rite now i need a new tie rod, steering stabalizer, and ball joints. And since i have to replace the long part of the tie rod i figured this is the time to upgrade to 1 tons so my jeep is going to be down for a few weeks while i get the money to fix it. Thats why i said earlier i would totally love to go but i just cant rite now Hopefully though i get the money and get it fixed while there is still some snow. I have been wanting to do a snow run so bad
Unread 02-13-2009, 12:45 AM   #22
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
yea, Hopefully i will have the jeep all fixed by thursday
this kind of through me
Unread 02-13-2009, 04:15 AM   #23
Goobersbro

yea lol i thought i would take it in to the shop he would give me an alignment tell me like one thing that was wrong and send me on my way lol and i was hoping on running up to the snow this sunday ha!!! He is a family friend and really wise when it comes to front ends. He gave it a look over and basicly told me its bad lol he told me I need a new steering column, steering stablizer, ball joints, tierod end on the long one not the driver's side and i need to do something about my track bar either weld it or do a different set up. Im not to worried about the track bar but everything else i was just like danget lol
Unread 02-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #24
NorCalCon
2006 LJ Wrangler 

I can be up the mountain Saturday by 9 or 10. I'll be around tonight to confirm. PM me your phone #.

Cmarjeep come have some fun in the snow. We have winches and tow straps....I own you one still from pulling me out at Praire City.
Unread 02-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #25
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

pm sent , ,,,,,
Unread 02-13-2009, 02:39 PM   #26
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

i think ill be airing down before i leave the house ,instead of on the trail.
kelsey-snow-001.jpg   kelsey-snow-002.jpg   kelsey-snow-003.jpg  
Unread 02-13-2009, 07:24 PM   #27
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

Hey do you guys have a meet spot? What about time? I couldn't be 100% for going until about 6am tomorrow but if I don't have a work commitment I'd be down for going.
Sfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #28
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

norcaldon has my phone # and is supposed to call tonight. im not sure which way he would be coming, 50 or 80 to georgetown. if its 50 i could meet at the kelsey bible church on 193. or at george town in front of the corner kitchen. in george town where wentworth springs road starts , there is a 4 way stop. turn right and the restaurant is about 4 buildings down on the left. The time is at 9 or 10, per norcaldons request. im not even sure he is going and i really dont want to go alone.ill pm you. its always hard to get these things together. almost like trying to get a poker game going. im flexible on the time.
Unread 02-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #29
NorCalCon
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Georgetown at 9:30.
Unread 02-13-2009, 11:33 PM   #30
CMARJEEP
2001 WJ 

So Georgetown at 930? Im almost positive I will be coming.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.