Nor Cal Off Road - Page 134 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 07-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #1996
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
thats great!, just in time for pismo. theres only a little over 300 spots left and no more people.
Again I might be in Mammoth Lakes during those days, but I might say $%^* it and hit up Pismo It's been a few years since I've been there and I really want to go.

Anyway, time to go start working on the Heep. Going to bolt the brakes back onto the 30, slap it in, then start getting the 9" bolted in do do my pinion angle

Unread 07-05-2009, 12:51 AM   #1997
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Just came back from STRAWBERRY TRAIL it rocks !!!!! Will post pics soon.

的 have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
obxresq is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #1998
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by obxresq View Post
Just came back from STRAWBERRY TRAIL it rocks !!!!! Will post pics soon.
i have only done part of that trail, i hope to run all the way thru next month.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2009, 06:14 PM   #1999
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

so whats up with the pics?
Unread 07-06-2009, 12:09 AM   #2000
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Having a communication error between camera and computer I should have it worked out Monday

的 have no ambition in this world but one, and that is to be a fireman" Chief Edward F. Croker FDNY (1899-1911)

Firefighting..The only profession where you can break into someones home, flood it, rip out the walls, bust out windows, cut holes in the roof, and they THANK YOU for your service[/COLOR]
Unread 07-06-2009, 07:09 PM   #2001
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

http://s422.photobucket.com/albums/pp302/obxresq/

The link to photo album for some reason Jeep Forum is not liking my IMG or URL files today.

All photos are titled and for some reason a few pics turned pink when transferred to computer Guess BARBIE was on the trail too with her Jeep and I got some pics.......hhhhhhhmmmmm wonder if I could sell them to the gossip mags???? Probably not ...no "money shot"

Unread 07-06-2009, 09:16 PM   #2002
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

So I got my Jeep on the ground Saturday...

And realized... My rear leafs have sagged a LOT.

So today, I ordered a set of RE 4.5" XD leafs for the rear, I'll order the front in a couple weeks
Unread 07-06-2009, 10:39 PM   #2003
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCleanYj View Post
So I got my Jeep on the ground Saturday...

And realized... My rear leafs have sagged a LOT.

So today, I ordered a set of RE 4.5" XD leafs for the rear, I'll order the front in a couple weeks
maybe you will be ready for next spring snow runs
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-06-2009, 10:47 PM   #2004
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsquat View Post
maybe you will be ready for next spring snow runs
Haha if I ever stop ordering parts, I'll be ready. I'll definitely be ready for a trail run sometime in August. Every week I keep hoping it'll be ready but I keep pushing it back. But hey, it was on the ground this weekend, and if I can get my axle shafts milled down to fit inside the rotor hat by tomorrow afternoon, it should be driving Friday evening
Unread 07-07-2009, 01:00 AM   #2005
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

My new track bar gets here TOMORROW, my steering will finally be back to normal!!!
May the jeep gods bless our wrenches and keep our knuckles intact.
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 01:34 AM   #2006
Goobersbro

lol yea I dont see my jeep being back up and trail ready till like January or Febuary unless I move or the family moves then It will be down till like next summer
Unread 07-07-2009, 01:40 AM   #2007
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Really starting tearing down my 43 Willys MB. I know the guy that had it before me really hacked it up but DAAANNGGG have I run into some """gifted engineering""". It has a 58 chevy 283 and to put in a bigger radiator someone cut all the front cross members out and welded in a thick plate (pieced together I might add) to replace them and it twicked the frame out about 3/4 of an inch. Not to mention all the little things I have come across. Like a mustang tilt steering, and rear tailights, along with the bucket seats. Cut out firewall to shove the engine in with engine mounts about an inch to high off the frame and the list goes on!!! So I think this build will take a while!!
HEY its just...money...time...a Jeep...thow in a beer.... and its all good!!!

Unread 07-07-2009, 01:42 AM   #2008
Goobersbro

Quote:
Really starting tearing down my 43 Willys MB. I know the guy that had it before me really hacked it up but DAAANNGGG have I run into some """gifted engineering""". It has a 58 chevy 283 and to put in a bigger radiator someone cut all the front cross members out and welded in a thick plate (pieced together I might add) to replace them and it twicked the frame out about 3/4 of an inch. Not to mention all the little things I have come across. Like a mustang tilt steering, and rear tailights, along with the bucket seats. Cut out firewall to shove the engine in with engine mounts about an inch to high off the frame and the list goes on!!! So I think this build will take a while!!
HEY its just...money...time...a Jeep...thow in a beer.... and its all good!!!
yea I have considered selling it and still am just because im young and its costing me a small fortune right now and im considering moving up to redding so I dont know its up in the air I already shut down my build thread and havn't been posting to much lately just reading
Goobersbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2009, 01:48 AM   #2009
obxresq
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
yea I have considered selling it and still am just because im young and its costing me a small fortune right now and im considering moving up to redding so I dont know its up in the air I already shut down my build thread and havn't been posting to much lately just reading
My advice....dont sell unless your getting another Jeep... When I sold my 3rd Jeep it took me almost 6 years before I got another one. Got into sports cars and working for Grave Digger I thought that would keep my 4X4 fix but it didnt. Besides there are some great trails up around Redding if you do move.

Unread 07-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #2010
Goobersbro

Quote:
My advice....dont sell unless your getting another Jeep... When I sold my 3rd Jeep it took me almost 6 years before I got another one. Got into sports cars and working for Grave Digger I thought that would keep my 4X4 fix but it didnt. Besides there are some great trails up around Redding if you do move.
yea well im really into bikes and life gives us twists and turns lol and I could do without a jeep not a biggie

I probably wont though I do like it quite a bit

If i do keep it though im going to go SOA 35s/ tubes / 8.8/dana 44/ arbs and a 4:1 kit haha if I sell it I will just buy a here and there car for the time being
Goobersbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.