Nor Cal Off Road - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippBLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 06-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #1576
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Crap im at work staring out the window at my topless Jeep. It better not start raining i dont have the cover with me.

We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2009, 11:02 AM   #1577
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Dont feel bad cause im right there with you on that one, i go back to work tomorrow and the top is off except for the bikini top and im praying that it dont rain cause i hate driving in the rain with no top.
Unread 06-04-2009, 03:44 PM   #1578
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

dont be such a bunch of *****'s, be men and embrace your manhood
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:40 PM   #1579
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
you guys should be awake and watching the storm this thing is stinken awesome the county like 10 miles north of me had 1,515 strikes in one hour yea its off the hook up here and its pooring like no other I was comming home from work just now doing like 35 with the wipers at full blast and it was hard to see the lines and crap
yea i was in the middle of the storm!! hahah iwas sitting in my backyard watching as it struck all around me it was "beautiful" i wish a had a camera that could take pics of it.
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:41 PM   #1580
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
well I think im going to go shower, play a little xbox and then go to sleep.

Connor please dont text me until after 4 I promise you, you will regret it if you do
hahahh sry goober well you have sent me some at like 4 in da morning. i thought you would be awake by 11 at least!!
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:42 PM   #1581
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by connor0770 View Post
yea i was in the middle of the storm!! hahah iwas sitting in my backyard watching as it struck all around me it was "beautiful" i wish a had a camera that could take pics of it.
It was striking so close to us that we quit taking the stuff outside we just kinda chilled for a little lol it was insane
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #1582
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

btw went mtn biking today. The Trail was PERFECT haha. except for when the lady on the horse got all pissed off at us for riding on the trail. do they think they own the trail or wat. the sign never said no bicycles on it.
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:44 PM   #1583
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
It was striking so close to us that we quit taking the stuff outside we just kinda chilled for a little lol it was insane
yea it was awesome!!! i wish we had more of these more often. its kinda nice too because it cleans all the crap out of the air and i get a free car wash
Unread 06-04-2009, 05:56 PM   #1584
Goobersbro

Quote:
hahahh sry goober well you have sent me some at like 4 in da morning. i thought you would be awake by 11 at least!!
it was like 6:30 when I texted you lol and it was only because you texted me at like 8 the morning before
Unread 06-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #1585
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

Quote:
That was freaking awesome storm the we watched from the neiboroughs roof looking you way, from like Folsom to p ville, multiple lightninig strikes every second.

Where were you biking at Connor ? salmon falls came to mind (I think bicycles are suppose to yield to horses, seeing the horse has a mind of its own and all)
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #1586
Goobersbro

so looks like i will be driving home in rain because all the other vehicles are taken so im taking a tarp and tarping it off then get to drive home at like 5 am in rain awesome just awesome
Unread 06-05-2009, 12:24 AM   #1587
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

you think it will be crowded on the trail , how would you like to be in china,
image007.jpg  
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2009, 03:06 AM   #1588
cody11ca
1993 YJ Wrangler 

no thank you. i hate crowded bars let alone a beach. i hope the trail isnt crowded.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #8
cody11ca is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2009, 05:25 AM   #1589
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody11ca View Post
no thank you. i hate crowded bars let alone a beach. i hope the trail isnt crowded.
lol dude there is like 14 of us on a 6 mile long trail we could spread out to like .4 miles and cover from one side to the other

but anyways I just got back inside from washing the jeep went through an orchard with a co worker after work tonight but now its all clean again
Unread 06-05-2009, 05:27 AM   #1590
Goobersbro

ahh but something that is gay, I had my jeep in the driveway when we were making the front bumper and all the fine little metal shavings ended up on my hood. Well after the rain last night it all rusted to the hood and I have tried getting it off but the rust is stuck on the hood so I am going to take it to a guy I know at a local body shop and ask him what I need to do. I really hope I dont have to sand it down and repaint it

I cant believe it did this. It looked like just a bunch of fine dust on the hood like there was no actual metal shavings or I would have got them off. I just thought it was some dust from the wood we cut so no biggy but I was wrong grrrrr

Last edited by Goobersbro; 06-05-2009 at 06:53 AM..
Goobersbro is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.