Nor Cal Off Road - Page 104 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in Stock

Unread 06-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #1546
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

And these
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1191674179.html

Unread 06-03-2009, 01:07 PM   #1547
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

find me a car with a head gasget out while your searcing around. the cougar is almost done
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 01:43 PM   #1548
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Bob i just pm'd you a list of about 5 to 6 cars that it looks like you can make a profit flipping!!!!!! I hope it works out for yah buddy!!!! And for my finders fee you could throw in my aussie for me "WINK WINK"!!!
Unread 06-03-2009, 03:05 PM   #1549
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Decided today to ditch my Zig-Zag bar on the rear of my Jeep, $%^&*!@ thing is an absolute PITA to center the axle, among other stupid reasons. I think I'm just going to get a set of RC 1.25" booms for the rear and call it good...
Unread 06-03-2009, 03:42 PM   #1550
Goobersbro

yea I get paid lunches too but thats because we dont get our 15 minute breaks so they pay us through lunch because of it
Unread 06-03-2009, 04:28 PM   #1551
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
possibly!!!!!!
which costco do you work at?? and if i where to get a job there wat time do they close cause im gna have school. (i wont be applying till summer ends)
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 04:32 PM   #1552
Goobersbro

yea what costco do you work at how old do you have to be to work there

I imagine you have to be 18 like any place these days but if you dont I might be interested Because I might be moving down there next year I dont know
Unread 06-03-2009, 04:35 PM   #1553
connor0770
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobersbro View Post
yea what costco do you work at how old do you have to be to work there

I imagine you have to be 18 like any place these days but if you dont I might be interested Because I might be moving down there next year I dont know
goober we can work together =) hahaha
97 TJ Dana 30 w/ARB Solid Cover, Currie 4" lift, Ford 8.8 w/ Riddler Cover, Currie Steering, Trail Gear Front Bumper, LOD Rear Tire Carrier, Smittybuilt XRC8, 35" KM2's, 5100 Bilsteins, Teraflex Oil Pan Skid, Poison Spider Sliders, Rock Lights etc.
connor0770 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 04:43 PM   #1554
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I work for the one in stockton, and the boss has an 04 rubi lifted 6 inches sitting on 37" iroks and my other co worker has a yj thats soa sittin on 35's!!!! Its sad to say but im the smallest jeep there!!!! And you gotta be 18.
Unread 06-03-2009, 04:54 PM   #1555
Goobersbro

Called that one you have to be 18 everywhere its so dang hard to get a job under 18,... and then they wonder why the youth of today are lazy maybe its because its so FREEKIN hard to get a job people. God maybe if you let kids work at 14 they wouldnt be so lazy at 18
Unread 06-03-2009, 08:02 PM   #1556
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Called that one you have to be 18 everywhere its so dang hard to get a job under 18,... and then they wonder why the youth of today are lazy maybe its because its so FREEKIN hard to get a job people. God maybe if you let kids work at 14 they wouldnt be so lazy at 18
Keep at it dude, you're bound to come up with something. Big corporate jobs or anything like that is more than likely going to require you to be 18. You said you do construction, right? Try posting an ad on Craigslist and see if anyone responds. When I was living in Tahoe I had a guy respond to an ad I posted, he needed me to help him rebuild a house he owned up there. He lived in Palo Alto but came up EVERY weekend to work on it, so every weekend I worked with him, $16/hr cash and usually 7-10 hours a day, so it paid decent. But it was the only thing I could find up there
Unread 06-03-2009, 08:24 PM   #1557
Goobersbro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneCleanYj View Post
Keep at it dude, you're bound to come up with something. Big corporate jobs or anything like that is more than likely going to require you to be 18. You said you do construction, right? Try posting an ad on Craigslist and see if anyone responds. When I was living in Tahoe I had a guy respond to an ad I posted, he needed me to help him rebuild a house he owned up there. He lived in Palo Alto but came up EVERY weekend to work on it, so every weekend I worked with him, $16/hr cash and usually 7-10 hours a day, so it paid decent. But it was the only thing I could find up there
no I know its just really flustering some times like one of the fast food places around here wont even higher until your 18 I was like seriously... I think im going to stick with this contrustion thing until around next year and I will either join the military by then or go to UTI havn't decided yet

I'm considering going into the recruiters office and taking the asvap just to see how I do on it
Unread 06-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #1558
Sccafire
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
no I know its just really flustering some times like one of the fast food places around here wont even higher until your 18 I was like seriously... I think im going to stick with this contrustion thing until around next year and I will either join the military by then or go to UTI havn't decided yet

I'm considering going into the recruiters office and taking the asvap just to see how I do on it
If your going to go to either UTI or Wyotech, do any other program other than automotive. The industry in this area is hurting. I would go thru a diesel program. Most city/county corp yards and places like that want you to be a diesel mechanic.

"life is good at 2 MPH"
Sccafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2009, 11:03 PM   #1559
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccafire View Post
If your going to go to either UTI or Wyotech, do any other program other than automotive. The industry in this area is hurting. I would go thru a diesel program. Most city/county corp yards and places like that want you to be a diesel mechanic.
Very true. I actually signed up for a few diesel mechanics classes last year at the JC in town but then opted not to take them... I wish I would have at least kept one, so I could have had some skills to land me a job working on equipment or something...
Unread 06-03-2009, 11:33 PM   #1560
JeepDoo
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjjustforme View Post
Just incase you guys are intrested!!!!
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/1197036789.html

Does this thing mount to the tail gate. That's what it looks like. So its saying you can put 200 lbs on the tail gate?

Im seriously considering it though, a rack would be awesome.
We've got too many gangsters doin dirty deeds. Too much corruption and crime in the street. It's time the long arm of the law put a few more in the ground. Send them all to their maker and he'll settle them down. - Toby Keith & Willie Nelson

[URL="http://www.norcaljeepers.net/forum/"][FONT="Century Gothic"][B][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]NOR CAL JEEPERS FORUM[/COLOR][/B][/FONT][/URL]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f20/sound-system-upgrades-speakers-amps-what-you-need-know-964324/"]Want to hear the music in your TJ, look no further...[/URL]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="White"][B]Longboard Drunk, Jeep Naked, Ski Powder[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LemonChiffon"][SIZE="1"]and finish calculus homework[/SIZE][/COLOR]
JeepDoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.