Nor Cal Off Road - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor Cal Off Road

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete Gear Installs at CCOR Special

Unread 03-18-2009, 06:00 PM   #136
Goobersbro

well the news said snow down to 2500 feet possibly because we have a cold storm moving down from Alaska so yea.... I dont know of any great trails that low....

Oh but for everyone to know hehe i ordered my aussie yesterday and it will be here friday and hope to to install it in my garage on saturday why its raining woot woot

Unread 03-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #137
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I just go done installing my smittybuilt bumper and tire carrier!
Unread 03-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #138
Goobersbro

thats funny i just got off from work i was working in the lodi area well kinda
Unread 03-18-2009, 08:57 PM   #139
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

saaaweet!
10char
Unread 03-18-2009, 09:59 PM   #140
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

ive been gone the last couple of days, im glad to see fisher is up and running. norcalcon, that was some scary stuff ! glad nobody died. i dont like steep hill climbs. it sounds like everyone is getting there jeeps together. thats great. the snow runs are getting a little old. i wish pismo was closer. there must be a close trail thats doable without the snow.and not a big hill climb.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #141
Camilo98
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey guys, new to the forum but been in the bay area for a while (martinez, concord, pleasant hill area)
somewhat new to the jeep thing as the two jeeps we got back in november or so both needed some work so all I've been doing is getting them back on the road,
seems like everyone else is getting their jeep together also so I will be looking forward to a trip soon
Camilo98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-19-2009, 03:02 PM   #142
Goobersbro

it sounds like were gonna have a good number of people this summer and hey some other yjs
Unread 03-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #143
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

^^^^^ i agree!!! I was getting tired of being the only yj within the bunch of tj's mostly rubi's (3 of 5).
Unread 03-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #144
Checo18
1993 YJ Wrangler 

wow its like the opposite up here we have a group of 3 yj's, a tj, a zuki, and a bronco 2
()_)[COLOR="red"]-[/COLOR]()_)--o-)_)

2.5L, 4" RE lift, 1" booms on the front, Revolvers on the back, 1" B.L., Aussie in the 35, 31" Trxus tires, Gen-rite rocker guards, BTF tube fenders, Pro Comp bumpers, KC lights, Hi-lift and a whole lot of love.
Checo18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-20-2009, 11:49 AM   #145
Goobersbro

yea around here im there is like two yj's in the small little group i normally go out in and one of them is me and the other guy just blew his engine so now its just me
Unread 04-03-2009, 08:43 AM   #146
Sfisher
1984 CJ8 

Is everyone like me and just getting the Jeep ready for some rocks or is anyone doing any wheeling lately?
Sfisher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2009, 10:11 AM   #147
OneCleanYj
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I haven't done #$&^ for months... Been fixing one thing after another, and I've got a couple small fixes I'd like to do before I hit the trails. Wouldn't mind having at least 2 new tires anyway for traction. Anyone know of 2 used but good condition 35" MT/R's?
Unread 04-04-2009, 11:56 AM   #148
bigsquat
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfisher View Post
Is everyone like me and just getting the Jeep ready for some rocks or is anyone doing any wheeling lately?
i have been working pretty hard to pay some bills, im on my 6th ford taurus in a row. im going to pick up another in 45mins.

i cant wait to try some rocks. i know im not set up right yet, but the 4 to 1 will have to wait.
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2009, 01:40 PM   #149
yjjustforme
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah my oil pan still has a REAL slow drip after the last rock that smacked it!
Unread 04-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #150
Goobersbro

Yea i got my jeep put all back together cant wait to test it out. Hopefully by september i will have my 8.8 arb air locker 4.10 gears all around and some 33s....maybe im being to hopefull

But yea im super stoked to do some trails this summer im going out wheeling tomorrow to test out the locker i cant wait to see the difference it makes

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.