Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Nor Cal Meet N Greet

5K views 102 replies 12 participants last post by  gtg413i 
#1 ·
A few of us here on the forum have been threatening to get together and put some faces to screen names ! (eve got a So. Cal boy coming up to hang out )
August 30 or 31 has been suggested as a date
Looks like Carnegie in Livermore is the likely venue . Carnegie for Jeeps is pretty small ,but they have a obstical course of sorts and a good picnic area .
I am thinking getting there mid morning & doing BBQ/Pot luck type deal . Bring your ice chest , do a little wheelin , hang out & talk Jeeps !
So if you're interested or have any suggestion please post up !
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

#14 ·
Looks like Saturday is best . Can you make that work wood ? Is there a time that works best for you .? I will probably show up mid morning & plan on hanging around all day . I may do a recon mission as soon as I am driving again . If I remember correctly they have built in BBqs & picnic benches . So Ill do a Cost Co run and supply , charcoal , Hot dogs & some fixins . Hows that Sound ? :cheers2:

#19 ·
Thanks for the offer Jake ! I dint want to put any pressure on anyone .. Just show up . Ill bring some charcoal & hot dogs if any body want to bring something the BBQ will be Hot .

#27 ·
This is really starting to shape up , Cant believe one of my threads has multiple pages .Thanks Fellas !

I think its best if you want to bring something just post it up , that would be best rather than assigning items .

Also if anyone has parts or such they need or want to get rid of this may be a good time to make exchanges , so feel free to post want needs or available items . :cheers2:

#28 ·
102joe said:
This is really starting to shape up , Cant believe one of my threads has multiple pages .Thanks Fellas !

I think its best if you want to bring something just post it up , that would be best rather than assigning items .

Also if anyone has parts or such they need or want to get rid of this may be a good time to make exchanges , so feel free to post want needs or available items . :cheers2:
So now this is a parts swap too? Whoa talk about multi tasking, haha
Anyway
I can bring a cooler of soda or a couple 24 packs of Pepsi or coke..

#34 ·
That is just awesome !!! ,I almost laughed my self out of my recliner !! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As far as parts go I have a bunch of stock YJ stuff lying around
YJ flairs
center console
a couple C.A.D. 's
frnt shafts
Aluminum diamond rear corners & Rockers
more jy junk,,,,,,,
T max 6000 winch (in need of rope)
bunch of different "D" ring Shackles
swivel eye bolts (lifting rings)
short "tree straps" or "Chokers" lifting sings
other rigging stuff
military folding shovel
other crud too so what do ya need ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.