Nor cal day trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Nor cal day trails

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-07-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
04wjnorcal
2004 WJ 

Nor cal day trails

So I've got a stock jeep but I still want to go out on trails. Just looking for a few trails that cruise through the mountains, I live in sacramento so If anyone knows of some that would be great.

04wjnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

ive heard people talk about signal peak for a day trip. should be doable for a stocker. im going to camp at wentworth springs at the start of the rubicon trail with a bunch of jeepers for here and other forums on the 19th. you could do a trip up there and meet some fellow jeepers. saturday night should be fun. people are coming up friday morning and thru the evening. on saturday morning some will run up to little sluice or beyond, some will do the loop from wentworth to loon. and others were talking hell hole . i wouldnt take a stock jeep on those runs but the are some dirt roads running around there to explore. you might be able hitch a ride with someone on even hike along . walking is a little faster at times
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 11:59 PM   #3
bigsquat
Web Wheeler

1992 YJ Wrangler 

http://www.norcaljeepers.co/index.php?topic=1191.0
red 92 yj,4.0,dana 44 rear,xj driveshaft,rubi 4-1 tc,35"tires,smitty built winch,oba, 6" flares,hand throttle,aussie's front and back,posi-lock,6" lift.anti-wrap, hombrew bumpers, rack and sliders,cb,rear shock truss <>< ,MY BUILD: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/showt...hp?t=613943see
Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'
bigsquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04wjnorcal View Post
So I've got a stock jeep but I still want to go out on trails. Just looking for a few trails that cruise through the mountains, I live in sacramento so If anyone knows of some that would be great.
Mendocino National forest is real close to you. More roads and trails then you can shake a stick at there. Also keep checking in for someone putting a run on up there or close to you like the "Lost Coast" run. There was just a run put on by Goldielocker the "Snow Mountain" run that would have been perfect for you. Keep checking in. Great group of people!
lowranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
04wjnorcal
2004 WJ 

Yeah that's what I have been doing. New to the forum and really liking the whole thing. Thanks
04wjnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.