New date Slick Rock July 20 - Page 51 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > New date Slick Rock July 20

Gear Installs at CCOR SpecialSavvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control Arms

Closed Thread
Unread 07-21-2013, 09:40 AM   #751
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

So how did the run go ??? Did everyone make it out okay?

lowranger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 09:49 AM   #752
fast540
1999 WJ 

It was awesome
fast540 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 12:50 PM   #753
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Gene ..... did everyone make it through okay ? Did anyone get "stuck" and had to be winched ?
Unread 07-21-2013, 02:42 PM   #754
jeep3000gt
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Just got home. Awesome run! I love wheeling with all you guys. I can't wait for lost coast.
jeep3000gt is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #755
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
Gene ..... did everyone make it through okay ? Did anyone get "stuck" and had to be winched ?
Nothing to see here, just move along now! Show's over, move along!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #756
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
So how did the run go ??? Did everyone make it out okay?
Everyone made it out ok. The run was AWESOME!! Great group of jeeples! By far, the toughest trail I have every taken, AND, the most fun! Bob got a few scars, mostly underneath, but was a trooper(the little jeep that could)!

www.norcal-jeeps.com
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:35 PM   #757
fast540
1999 WJ 

No one needed to be winched up any big rock segments at any point ............. Or did they lol I took the bypass around one rock step or I woulda been winching past in in the old wj. I'm ready to go back and try the reverse direction
fast540 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 04:27 PM   #758
titomars
1981 CJ7 

Awesome run!! By far the gnarliest trail I have ever done. Everyone made it out on their own power. A few minor scrapes and dents nothing too serious though. I saw cable come out two times but I am not going to say for who .
there was one sad casualty. We lost one Go-Pro to rocks. It was frame mounted and the owner high centered his rig. Crushing the poor little Go-Pro, but its memory card was not damaged so there might be a great video clip of it.
At the camp site nobody stayed on topic.

I dented my RH step bar and got a couple of minor scrapes to my hitch and front dif housing.

Photos to follow..............
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 04:35 PM   #759
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'll have some pics up as soon as my photographer cleans them up for proper viewing, lol!

www.norcal-jeeps.com
Unread 07-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #760
kg6mov
Web Wheeler

1996 ZJ 

I got my carcass home in 2wd, drove fine once the DS was pulled. Thanks to all for a great time.

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-21-2013, 08:28 PM   #761
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks for the reports !!!

Look forward to some pictures.
Unread 07-22-2013, 01:31 AM   #762
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Nothing to see here, just move along now! Show's over, move along!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov View Post
I got my carcass home in 2wd, drove fine once the DS was pulled. Thanks to all for a great time.
Glad to hear it! I've got some pictures and video of you wheeling it that I'll be uploading in the coming days.

The same goes for just about all the rest of you lot as well. Had a blast, and definitely looking forward to the next run!

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-22-2013, 06:01 AM   #763
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov View Post
So glad you made it home.
Unread 07-22-2013, 06:04 AM   #764
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

It was a great trip. Everyone made it out and had a great time. Can't wait to hit the next run.
Unread 07-22-2013, 11:38 AM   #765
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
It was a great trip. Everyone made it out and had a great time. Can't wait to hit the next run.
Gene. It was great to finally put a face to the name. I definitely owe you a beer for all you did to get everyone together for this run. Definitely gonna be a lasting memory.

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.