New date Slick Rock July 20 - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > New date Slick Rock July 20

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Closed Thread
Unread 06-26-2013, 10:45 PM   #586
titomars
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
This tread has had the last couple pages cleaned up. PMs have been sent and if it goes way off topic again or there is any more backbiting, its gone and the ban hammer will take its place.

Please understand I'm trying to help.
No worries, your actions has made me voluntarily take myself out of this thread.

Too oppressive for me to enjoy myself here!
Thank you.

This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
Unread 06-27-2013, 09:49 AM   #587
rosajeep28
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03

Anticanman, I realize you are not a fan of our group's "banter" and I have noticed your frustration with trying to follow this thread, but for me, I enjoy the general friendliness that our group portrays with these threads. Our group has tried to bring a general "say what's on your mind" kind of theme to these threads. Yes, it can be sometimes irritating to follow when all you want to do is get the basics for a run, but we have fun sometimes straying from the topic a bit just to mix it up. Many of us just don't have the time to follow multiple threads, or multiple forums, so it's convenient to just post on one or two threads that interests them, and if the OP doesn't mind, then I don't see an issue. I for one, have encouraged it with all the threads that I have started. Ultimately, it's up to the OP as to whether he wants or doesn't want the "banter" as I call it, so let's leave it up to the OP. I do hope you will continue to follow this thread, and look forward to meeting you and other jeepers on this run.
I just say we all have ADD. It's a disease can't punish me for that!
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:12 AM   #588
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosajeep28 View Post
The ship has sailed my friend!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
Unread 06-27-2013, 10:25 AM   #589
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosajeep28 View Post
Your inbox is full. Another thing I don't like.

Unread 06-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #590
rosajeep28
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03

Your inbox is full. Another thing I don't like.
It's clear now
Unread 06-28-2013, 02:16 PM   #591
RParky

Wow- I check in to see whats happening and Big brother is watching ??
Looking forward to Rockin Slick Rock.
Unread 06-28-2013, 03:37 PM   #592
fast540
1999 WJ 

It's too bad to see activity here get killed off
Unread 06-28-2013, 04:23 PM   #593
Anticanman
Follow me

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast540 View Post
It's too bad to see activity here get killed off
Big difference between being killed off and a mass exodus based on several misunderstandings.
Unread 06-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #594
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Okay folks. Superspy update. This thread, in fairness, is predominantly Frequented by the usual suspects. However there are some who do not know every individual of the group so… On behalf of anti-can man or the man with the lobster I propose that we give him a break and focus on jeeping that we all love. There is no big brother, No What'cha of all And I recorded this on an iPhone by using my voice to make words so please excuse any strange words. And grammar.

Ps. I love chilli chees fries, bobs wifes camera skills, genes skill with a meat cleaver, tito's knowledge of everything ( he doesnt subscibe here any more), jkthoms' anger albeit unnecessary, santarose lime greeniness and jeeps. On topic. Jeep. On topic. July 20. Roger roger. Ps fast 540 yeah u2
Unread 06-28-2013, 06:40 PM   #595
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2
Okay folks. Superspy update. This thread, in fairness, is predominantly Frequented by the usual suspects. However there are some who do not know every individual of the group so… On behalf of anti-can man or the man with the lobster I propose that we give him a break and focus on jeeping that we all love. There is no big brother, No What'cha of all And I recorded this on an iPhone by using my voice to make words so please excuse any strange words. And grammar.

Ps. I love chilli chees fries, bobs wifes camera skills, genes skill with a meat cleaver, tito's knowledge of everything ( he doesnt subscibe here any more), jkthoms' anger albeit unnecessary, santarose lime greeniness and jeeps. On topic. Jeep. On topic. July 20. Roger roger. Ps fast 540 yeah u2
I think a lot of ppl are scared that if it goes off topic that it will be the end of the thread. The run is still a go and I can't wait to go.
Unread 06-28-2013, 08:26 PM   #596
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2 View Post

I knew I could depend on you to lighten the mood up a bit! Errr..... I mean...can't wait for the 20th for Slick Rock!

Unread 06-28-2013, 09:17 PM   #597
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Its almost here!!
Unread 06-28-2013, 11:14 PM   #598
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Gene dont stray
Unread 06-29-2013, 05:09 AM   #599
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2 View Post
Gene dont stray
Im not going anywhere just lots to get done before this run.
Unread 06-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #600
fast540
1999 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2

Aww I feel all warm n fuzzy inside. But I agree you guys are the best group ever. I actually don't wheel with any other group anymore. I have a few buddies I get out with now n then but this NorCal crew is tops. Y'all put together great runs that are fun safe and well thought out. And if any new folks are reading use the banter to get to know these guys they will have your back on the trail no matter what and amazingly enough for as big of a group there's no dumba##es (Cept maybe me) which means no unsafe gunplay drinking and being dumb and unless u follow me u will always know what you're in for. And heck even I'm consistently bad at trail choice (if u don't like scratches)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.