New date Slick Rock July 20 - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > New date Slick Rock July 20

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Closed Thread
Unread 06-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #301
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2
Ill go early.... If ok with the fishymen. Ill bring my own powersuperbritbait and a hookless line. Should provide for good drinking time! Maybe some catfood longline chumming is in order!
Cool I just don't eat fish. Lol I work all day around it.

Unread 06-14-2013, 02:54 PM   #302
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2 View Post
Ill go early.... If ok with the fishymen. Ill bring my own powersuperbritbait and a hookless line. Should provide for good drinking time! Maybe some catfood longline chumming is in order!
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-15-2013, 11:20 PM   #303
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Slickrock in super fast forward, the entire trail one way.

Unread 06-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #304
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Here is a shout out to Gene13 and VillageIdiot13 :-)

Unread 06-16-2013, 12:41 AM   #305
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

And what the hell, one for myself

Unread 06-16-2013, 05:11 AM   #306
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Great Vid's.
Unread 06-16-2013, 10:30 AM   #307
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Thanks man! Just messing around with different movie makers... can't wait to get some footage from this run!
Unread 06-16-2013, 10:56 AM   #308
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
Cool I just don't eat fish. Lol I work all day around it.
So you are on the "catch and release" program?
lowranger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:02 AM   #309
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Here is a shout out to Gene13 and VillageIdiot13 :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Sgr5E81uc
Obstacles*

But good stuff. Where is the footage in this video from? Slickrock as well? Just seems slightly different than the terrain in the first video.

[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #310
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
Obstacles*

But good stuff. Where is the footage in this video from? Slickrock as well? Just seems slightly different than the terrain in the first video.

*Snap! I was a little under the weather making this... and by under the weather I mean two sheets to the wind ;-)
Unread 06-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #311
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

There, is that better... give it a minute to upload hahaha! The footage is from all over Northern Cali... Summit Run, Cow Mt, Knoxville, SlickRock etcetera... You know, had you made these runs you would be a movie star
Unread 06-16-2013, 12:29 PM   #312
kennyboobear
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
There, is that better... give it a minute to upload hahaha! The footage is from all over Northern Cali... Summit Run, Cow Mt, Knoxville, SlickRock etcetera... You know, had you made these runs you would be a movie star
Hey, don't remind me of my copious failures

Seriously though... am so glad the Jeep is back to 4wd status. Got everything buttoned up and ready yesterday, so now I just need to do the rear main seal and crank case vents/grommets. For now she's wheelable though as the RMS leak is very slow. Thank ya jaysus!
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-16-2013, 01:03 PM   #313
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
so glad the Jeep is back to 4wd status. Got everything buttoned up and ready yesterday, so now I just need to do the rear main seal and crank case vents/grommets. For now she's wheelable though as the RMS leak is very slow. Thank ya jaysus!
Nice! I just need to replace my steering stabilizer... Wondering if anyone has recommendation on stabilizers, and if I should get the relocation bracket... since I am running Rubicon Express for everything, I am thinking the Rubicon Express Stabilizer with the relocation bracket... any thoughts or suggestions? I see skyjacker has the best prices, but I do not know anything about their brand... someone told be to buy a couple if I do not relocate it, seems to be in a poor area on the JKs...
Unread 06-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #314
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

Oh and any recommendations on undercarriage armor? I am looking at the Rock Hard Oil Pan, Transmission & Cat Converter Skid Plate, transfer case skid plate, and their fuel tank skid plates... any feedback would be greatly appreciated... I think these skid plates will protect the entire undercarriage pretty well... I don't think I need a muffler skid plate yet.
Unread 06-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #315
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

3/16 plate and a welder.

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.