New date Slick Rock July 20 - Page 21 - JeepForum.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #301 of 823 Old 06-14-2013, 02:28 PM Thread Starter
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma
Posts: 1,372
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2
Ill go early.... If ok with the fishymen. Ill bring my own powersuperbritbait and a hookless line. Should provide for good drinking time! Maybe some catfood longline chumming is in order!
Cool I just don't eat fish. Lol I work all day around it.


"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #302 of 823 Old 06-14-2013, 02:54 PM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2 View Post
Ill go early.... If ok with the fishymen. Ill bring my own powersuperbritbait and a hookless line. Should provide for good drinking time! Maybe some catfood longline chumming is in order!
jkthomps is offline  
post #303 of 823 Old 06-15-2013, 11:20 PM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Slickrock in super fast forward, the entire trail one way.

jkthomps is offline  
post #304 of 823 Old 06-15-2013, 11:58 PM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Here is a shout out to Gene13 and VillageIdiot13 :-)

jkthomps is offline  
post #305 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 12:41 AM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
And what the hell, one for myself

jkthomps is offline  
post #306 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 05:11 AM Thread Starter
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma
Posts: 1,372
Great Vid's.

"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline  
post #307 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 10:30 AM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Thanks man! Just messing around with different movie makers... can't wait to get some footage from this run!
jkthomps is offline  
post #308 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 10:56 AM
lowranger
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeport
Posts: 995
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
Cool I just don't eat fish. Lol I work all day around it.
So you are on the "catch and release" program?
lowranger is offline  
post #309 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 11:02 AM
kennyboobear
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Here is a shout out to Gene13 and VillageIdiot13 :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Sgr5E81uc
Obstacles*



But good stuff. Where is the footage in this video from? Slickrock as well? Just seems slightly different than the terrain in the first video.


SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46
Get Savvy.

SFF Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraKee99 View Post
Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mooneyham
Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.
My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build
kennyboobear is offline  
post #310 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 11:26 AM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
Obstacles*



But good stuff. Where is the footage in this video from? Slickrock as well? Just seems slightly different than the terrain in the first video.

*Snap! I was a little under the weather making this... and by under the weather I mean two sheets to the wind ;-)
jkthomps is offline  
post #311 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 11:29 AM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
There, is that better... give it a minute to upload hahaha! The footage is from all over Northern Cali... Summit Run, Cow Mt, Knoxville, SlickRock etcetera... You know, had you made these runs you would be a movie star
jkthomps is offline  
post #312 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 12:29 PM
kennyboobear
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose
Posts: 1,904
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
There, is that better... give it a minute to upload hahaha! The footage is from all over Northern Cali... Summit Run, Cow Mt, Knoxville, SlickRock etcetera... You know, had you made these runs you would be a movie star
Hey, don't remind me of my copious failures

Seriously though... am so glad the Jeep is back to 4wd status. Got everything buttoned up and ready yesterday, so now I just need to do the rear main seal and crank case vents/grommets. For now she's wheelable though as the RMS leak is very slow. Thank ya jaysus!

SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46
Get Savvy.

SFF Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraKee99 View Post
Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene Mooneyham
Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.
My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build
kennyboobear is offline  
post #313 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 01:03 PM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post
so glad the Jeep is back to 4wd status. Got everything buttoned up and ready yesterday, so now I just need to do the rear main seal and crank case vents/grommets. For now she's wheelable though as the RMS leak is very slow. Thank ya jaysus!
Nice! I just need to replace my steering stabilizer... Wondering if anyone has recommendation on stabilizers, and if I should get the relocation bracket... since I am running Rubicon Express for everything, I am thinking the Rubicon Express Stabilizer with the relocation bracket... any thoughts or suggestions? I see skyjacker has the best prices, but I do not know anything about their brand... someone told be to buy a couple if I do not relocate it, seems to be in a poor area on the JKs...
jkthomps is offline  
post #314 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 01:09 PM
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord
Posts: 476
Oh and any recommendations on undercarriage armor? I am looking at the Rock Hard Oil Pan, Transmission & Cat Converter Skid Plate, transfer case skid plate, and their fuel tank skid plates... any feedback would be greatly appreciated... I think these skid plates will protect the entire undercarriage pretty well... I don't think I need a muffler skid plate yet.
jkthomps is offline  
post #315 of 823 Old 06-16-2013, 01:27 PM
kg6mov
Hears the voices
 
kg6mov's Avatar
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Cupertino
Posts: 9,962
3/16 plate and a welder.

1996 ZJ Green Laredo V8, 2.5" OME and Bilsteins, 33's, Holes drilled in the roof.
1998 ZJ 5.9 - Junked
1984 F250, 460 BB, T19, work truck/future tow pig
1987 Mercedes 300D Turbo, the diesel daily, 30mpg in style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline  
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome