New date Slick Rock July 20 - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > New date Slick Rock July 20

Halloween Savings to die for!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Closed Thread
Unread 06-11-2013, 09:20 PM   #211
Villageidiot13
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 155
I can't make the 20th, it's family reunion time for me. I will be stuck in Fort Bragg fishing, shooting and meeting family for the first time. I wish I could go though. I have plans to run Niagra Rim and then post a run date.

Villageidiot13 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 10:33 PM   #212
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler
 
bobthetj03's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lake County, Ca.
Posts: 4,926
Jimbo, you're getting quite the knack at the GoPro stuff! Love the trailers! Well Done! I want to go NOW!!!
__________________
Bob's boring build:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:16 PM   #213
lowranger
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeport, Ca
Posts: 994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageidiot13 View Post
I can't make the 20th, it's family reunion time for me. I will be stuck in Fort Bragg fishing, shooting and meeting family for the first time. I wish I could go though. I have plans to run Niagra Rim and then post a run date.
Is there any mud on the Niagra Rim ??
lowranger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #214
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthetj03 View Post
Jimbo, you're getting quite the knack at the GoPro stuff! Love the trailers! Well Done! I want to go NOW!!!
Next run I am bringing the tripod and other video camera to make some awesome films
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #215
lowranger
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeport, Ca
Posts: 994
Great job Jimbo !!
lowranger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 12:17 AM   #216
kennyboobear
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 1,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Next run I am bringing the tripod and other video camera to make some awesome films
I think your videos have impulsed me into buying a Hero 3 White edition. I'd get the black but the battery life sucks and I know I'm gonna be using the piss out of it. I'll have my Nikon for exterior shots/video on the 20th, but I've been dying for a reliable POV setup. I made a dash mount for a point and shoot but it's just not the same. So thanks a lot, I'm 200$ poorer thanks to you.
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 12:46 AM   #217
Gofish TJ
Registered User
1998 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps
Okay, here is a SlickRock Trailer for you.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7afLWDzuP0
That's a Sick Trailer!!! I'm ready to go Now!!
Gofish TJ is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 07:32 AM   #218
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post

I think your videos have impulsed me into buying a Hero 3 White edition. I'd get the black but the battery life sucks and I know I'm gonna be using the piss out of it. I'll have my Nikon for exterior shots/video on the 20th, but I've been dying for a reliable POV setup. I made a dash mount for a point and shoot but it's just not the same. So thanks a lot, I'm 200$ poorer thanks to you.
Haha I use the hero2... but rumor has it I might have the hero3 for fathers' day... then I can do different shots at the same time and play like the big dogg Gene13.

I am thinking of riding shotgun on this run so I can do more filming and spotting and make some bad@ss videos.
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #219
lowranger
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lakeport, Ca
Posts: 994
I really like my Hero3 but having a hard time finding a good place to edit my films with music and other things plus reducing it down from MP4 to MP3. It's not as easy as one might think. Jimbo makes it look easy.
lowranger is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:42 AM   #220
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
Ha! I just use imovie or photoshop elements video editor on the mac, or I use the PC movie maker. Photoshop elements and imovie have shown to be easier, but take a lot more time.
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:43 AM   #221
kennyboobear
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 1,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Haha I use the hero2... but rumor has it I might have the hero3 for fathers' day... then I can do different shots at the same time and play like the big dogg Gene13.

I am thinking of riding shotgun on this run so I can do more filming and spotting and make some bad@ss videos.
^. You really see so much more when you're not behind the wheel. I'll have my girlfriend doing most of the Nikon recordings in 1080p, perhaps a bit of recording from my phone in 1080p, some dash shots from the point and shoot in 720p and then if this hero3 arrives soon enough, I'm thinkin it'll either attach to the upper part of my windshield or perhaps to the side of my cowl.

I don't have much sheet metal left to suction a camera mount to. Most of it is steel covered in bed liner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
I really like my Hero3 but having a hard time finding a good place to edit my films with music and other things plus reducing it down from MP4 to MP3. It's not as easy as one might think. Jimbo makes it look easy.
Cyberlink Power Director! Problem solved lol
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:48 AM   #222
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post

^. You really see so much more when you're not behind the wheel. I'll have my girlfriend doing most of the Nikon recordings in 1080p, perhaps a bit of recording from my phone in 1080p, some dash shots from the point and shoot in 720p and then if this hero3 arrives soon enough, I'm thinkin it'll either attach to the upper part of my windshield or perhaps to the side of my cowl.

I don't have much sheet metal left to suction a camera mount to. Most of it is steel covered in bed liner.

Cyberlink Power Director! Problem solved lol
Sweet! Yeah, we should get some awesome footage!

x2 on the Cyberlink Power Director.
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #223
kennyboobear
Registered User
2000 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 1,903
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Sweet! Yeah, we should get some awesome footage!

x2 on the Cyberlink Power Director.
We might have to work out a deal where we make an exchange....

"You got the footage?" "Yea, who's askin?!" "I got the cash..."
__________________
[COLOR="DimGray"]SILVER JEEP CLUB MEMBER #46[/COLOR]
[I][B]Get [/B][/I][B][COLOR="DimGray"][URL="http://www.savvyoffroad.com/"]Savvy.[/URL][/COLOR][/B][I][B][/B][/I]

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/SFFCustoms"]SFF Customs[/URL]

[QUOTE=GraKee99;10375372]Driving on snow is a lot like sex, it's a lot of fun but if you don't pay attention, you can really mess up someone's rear end.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Gene Mooneyham]Not to burst your bubble, but California gets worse every year. Liberals, and illegals have ruined any chance California had to get turned around, it's a sinking ship.[/QUOTE]

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/finally-2000-tj-slow-build-very-slow-947018/"]My 2000 Silverstone TJ Build[/URL]
kennyboobear is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:51 AM   #224
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/po...n_US.html?&r=1

There you go lowranger.
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:52 AM   #225
jkthomps
Member
2012 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Concord, CA
Posts: 477
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyboobear View Post

We might have to work out a deal where we make an exchange....

"You got the footage?" "Yea, who's askin?!" "I got the cash..."
Hahahahaha
jkthomps is offline   Quick reply to this message
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.