Moving to Scaramento in July. What are the good/bad areas. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Moving to Scaramento in July. What are the good/bad areas.

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 05-23-2013, 08:46 PM   #16
gcjeeping
Web Wheeler

2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjCREEPjeep View Post
Loomis is awesome, but probably expensive. I dont live in sac but i worked all over sac for 9 years. Natomas is nice , loomis is the best, parts of rocklin, woodland is nice. But auburn, cool, georgetown, forest hill are a little out of the city but imo worth the commute to live somewhere with trees and less people.
Thanks for the info.

Side note. My wifes parents used to live around Bangor. They had a little acreage out in the country.

gcjeeping is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 09:24 PM   #17
Mr.B
Wot's...uh The Deal?

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Driving from Bangor to McClellan would be a good hour drive each way. If you want a little more rural area, Lincoln Hills. It would be half that distance. Plus pretty close to Bangor too. Be prepared for sticker shock for homes in Ca., in decent neighborhoods.
White '94 YJ 2.5L 5 speed, 35" BFGs KM2's, 5" lift, Mark VII 2 speed fan, Milemarker PE8000, Front Aussie Locker, Power steering conversion, '98 Cavalier seats, MORE Boomerangs in front, 136 amp ZJ alternator, JB conversions SYE, Tom Woods custom drive shaft, 8.8 with ARB, 4.88 gear ratio, Teralow

My Jeep

'89 XJ Laredo Bone Stock

Member:The Wrecking Crew

Ham license:
KB6(tooeasytosearch)

Everyone is Welcome
www.rubiconramblers.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Sanderson
You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete traditions. You're dangerous and depraved, and you ought to be taken outside and shot!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefstew
I may have proven that I am in fact an idiot, by all of your standards...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ritjobbie View Post
Mr.B's post gets you as close to Buddha as you can get on JF...
Mr.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:18 PM   #18
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

Im about 15min or less from bangor, its nice and quiet. I like the land, its all rocky hills so you could have your own offroad testing grounds. Its at least 1hr 15m commute to sac but its close enough to some good trails and camping that it might be worth it.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.