Last run of the year! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Last run of the year!

Black Friday Sale - Deep Discounts from ExtremeTerrain.com6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 12-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #31
95zj-limited
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridesjeeps View Post
My wife's a vegetarian and I'm picky so we will bring our own lunch.

95_zj we can meet up again at that gas station on the south side if you want? I'll post the address when I can find it. Meet there and then hit the road at 830?

101 Bernal Road San Jose , CA For anyone else interested in meeting there. We park behind the gas station, between the station and a Luckys I believe.
I got the all clear from my work, I'll be at the gas station at 8:15-8:30

95zj-limited is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2013, 01:58 PM   #32
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

My budy Gabe backed out . Im still in .

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #33
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe
My budy Gabe backed out . Im still in .
I thought I was gonna have to back out, I've been really sick the past 2 days. I really want to make this run. I am feeling better. Worse case I'll make my wife drive to and from hollister and I'll wheel as much of the trails as possible.
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-30-2013, 03:11 PM   #34
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Hope your bettar soon John . Looks like I don't have a passenger now eather , But I m so Dog Gon Excited about this run I m going to pack all my trail gear now . I may even sleep in the Yeep tonight .
BTW I was able to set up my Craigslist transaction to happen at the Luckys parking lot at 8:15 .
Joe

Unread 12-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #35
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Nice. I took a shower and feel quite a bit better. Tomorrow's gonna happen whether I'm the driver or not haha. Maybe the wife will get more trail experience in.
Unread 12-31-2013, 12:24 AM   #36
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Well damn. My fevers back. Working its way up to 102. I'm so pissed right now. I most likely will have to back out unless I wake up with a miracle. Sorry guys. You have NO idea how pissed I am right now.
Unread 12-31-2013, 12:30 AM   #37
Kiriesh
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Well damn. My fevers back. Working its way up to 102. I'm so pissed right now. I most likely will have to back out unless I wake up with a miracle. Sorry guys. You have NO idea how pissed I am right now.
Hey man health comes first. Hope you get to feeling better. There'll always be other runs. Fyi to everyone else I'll be meeting y'all at the ranger station around 9:30. Black 4 door jk with "evolution" on the hood

Sent from my SAMSUNG using JeepForum
Kiriesh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2013, 11:59 AM   #38
Kiriesh
2008 JK Wrangler 

Running a few min late but almost there. Got my cb on 12

Sent from my SAMSUNG using JeepForum
Kiriesh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-31-2013, 08:43 PM   #39
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

John hope your getting better , Thanks for setting this run up even though you couldn't make it . I had a great time and I think everyone else did too . We had 5 rigs total 4 Jeeps and 1 Scout . 3 of us ran the Jungle and all made it out the top under our own power ! I my self feel vindicated for the damage that trail inflected on my Rig on my previous trip .

Unread 12-31-2013, 09:05 PM   #40
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Glad everyone had fun. Hopefully people got pictures. Of course the one good run I set up where the most people show, I'm sick! I still feel like crap but I haven't had a fever since this morning. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be better. I know me and Kieresh have been talkin about a cow mountain run. Not sure if we can do that in the winter or if they get snow.
Unread 12-31-2013, 10:47 PM   #41
MTheMonkeyBean
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Glad everyone had fun. Hopefully people got pictures. Of course the one good run I set up where the most people show, I'm sick! I still feel like crap but I haven't had a fever since this morning. So hopefully tomorrow I'll be better. I know me and Kieresh have been talkin about a cow mountain run. Not sure if we can do that in the winter or if they get snow.
John,

Thanks for setting this up and I hope you feel better soon...sorry no pics from me.

Everyone in the group,

I had a great time and it was nice to get out in the jeep again. I hope that everyone had as good at time as I. Thanks everyone for the good time.

MTheMonkeyBean is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.