Last run of the year! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Last run of the year!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 12-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #16
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

My wife's a vegetarian and I'm picky so we will bring our own lunch.

95_zj we can meet up again at that gas station on the south side if you want? I'll post the address when I can find it. Meet there and then hit the road at 830?

101 Bernal Road San Jose , CA For anyone else interested in meeting there. We park behind the gas station, between the station and a Luckys I believe.

johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #17
Kiriesh
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe View Post
Do you all want to do a BBQ lunch , or just do A Trail Snak kind of thing ?
There's some really great spots to eat a quick lunch on the trail, but I for one dont care either way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using JeepForum
Kiriesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 11:03 AM   #18
95zj-limited
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnridesjeeps View Post
My wife's a vegetarian and I'm picky so we will bring our own lunch.

95_zj we can meet up again at that gas station on the south side if you want? I'll post the address when I can find it. Meet there and then hit the road at 830?

101 Bernal Road San Jose , CA For anyone else interested in meeting there. We park behind the gas station, between the station and a Luckys I believe.
That sounds great, I live walking distance from there is its perfect.

Also my wife is borderline vegetarian as well, so we'll bring our own lunch too.
95zj-limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2013, 12:46 PM   #19
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thats on my so I ll try to meet there as well . We will just plan on lunch on the trail .

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2013, 03:47 PM   #20
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Final bump for the final run of the year!

Everyone's welcome!
Unread 12-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #21
95zj-limited
1995 ZJ 

I just got informed that I am on the schedule at work to go to a new client on Tuesday. I am working with my boss to try to get that moved as soon as possible to Monday so I can come. I'll keep you posted.
95zj-limited is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #22
MTheMonkeyBean
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm interested in cruzing around Hollister...haven't been out jeeping for some time. I'll have to get the truck and trailer sorted, last trailer grew legs and walked away and I haven't gotten a chance to get the replacement trailer completely sorted out. What trails are you looking to run?
MTheMonkeyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 08:52 PM   #23
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I HAVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE AGAIN !

I have a score to settal with the Jungle trail .

Is it still 8:30 at Bernal ? I ask because I might try to meet someone there to complete a Craigslist transaction . Im multitasking . Ha ha

Unread 12-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #24
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe
I have a score to settal with the Jungle trail . Is it still 8:30 at Bernal ?
Me too. I'm airing down even more. I WILL make it out of jungle with no winching - well… I'll try at least.
I plan on leaving bernal by 830 so set your transaction up for like 815-820. I'm gonna try to be there by 815.
Also I hear there is a trail called "*****" I believe its by jungle. I think jungles entrance then McRae? Road goes along jungle then I think *****es entrance is on the right of McRae? I ran ***** once and the only problem is there is a tree that likes to eat windshields. I made it once with minimal top scrapping.
Unread 12-28-2013, 09:34 PM   #25
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTheMonkeyBean
What trails are you looking to run?
Most the stuff we do anyone can do. We had a guy in a stock tj 4 banger and street tires make it up jungle. Just needed winching at the end. I'm sure if you wanted to bail on some trails you could ride shotgun with someone.
Unread 12-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #26
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Just got done fixing the crack in my hard top . I got from yje second tree on the B**** trail . Theres a trail called V Notch just south of B**** thats good too . Coors canyon which leads to both of thoes is fun too .

Unread 12-28-2013, 10:43 PM   #27
MTheMonkeyBean
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Most the stuff we do anyone can do. We had a guy in a stock tj 4 banger and street tires make it up jungle. Just needed winching at the end. I'm sure if you wanted to bail on some trails you could ride shotgun with someone.
Provided you guys don't get the grand idea to run tank traps, I don't think I'll bail on any of the trails. I was more trying to gauge:

1) If I wanted to take the time to pull my top and doors...looks like yes.
2) Take the time to pull the HiLift, spare axles shafts and random trail parts out of storage...looks like no because I doubt I have the time and motivation.
3) The type of wheeling to look forward to.

Well provided I don't run into any problems tomorrow with my first loading of the new trailer (not 100% on how I'm gonna do the tie-downs) and you guys don't mind someone towing in your group (read: speed limit = "55") I'll be at Bernal sometime between 8 and 8:30 AM on Tuesday...if you would rather not deal with my slowness I can do somewhere in the park.
MTheMonkeyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2013, 10:48 PM   #28
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Ill be driving my Jeep , top speed is 65 mph down hill with a good wind . So I dont think we will loose ya on the freway . My budy Gabe will be towing too but hes comming from Escalon so I think he will meet us at ghe old Obstical Course .

Unread 12-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #29
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Is my yj the only one that can cruise at 75-80 hahaha. I don't mind slow speeds, better mpg that way
Unread 12-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #30
Kiriesh
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Me too. I'm airing down even more. I WILL make it out of jungle with no winching - well… I'll try at least.
I plan on leaving bernal by 830 so set your transaction up for like 815-820. I'm gonna try to be there by 815.
Also I hear there is a trail called "*****" I believe its by jungle. I think jungles entrance then McRae? Road goes along jungle then I think *****es entrance is on the right of McRae? I ran ***** once and the only problem is there is a tree that likes to eat windshields. I made it once with minimal top scrapping.
Jungle was a lot more rocky when I hit it today. Definitely gonna be more of a challenge but I was also running without a spotter so maybe its not too bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG using JeepForum
Kiriesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.