Hollister run oct 20th? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Hollister run oct 20th?

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!

Unread 10-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #1
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

Hollister run oct 20th?

Was thinking of heading down to hollister to beat on my (newly fixed) rig a bit Sunday the 20th. But I haven't anybody to roll with and I don't like to wheel alone, anybody else interested?

Sent from my iPad Nano using JeepForum

"Whats wrong with a PT Cruiser?"
"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas ZJ1 View Post
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
kg6mov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 07:16 PM   #2
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov
Was thinking of heading down to hollister to beat on my (newly fixed) rig a bit Sunday the 20th. But I haven't anybody to roll with and I don't like to wheel alone, anybody else interested? Sent from my iPad Nano using JeepForum
I'd be down but I work and need more than a couple days notice. I'm trying to get people to come out to frank Raines on November 2nd but people are seeming hesitant to jump on the run.
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #3
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

Yeh I go into working weekends starting the 27th so I wanted to get out before then, ah well. I'll just have to keep welding until I can get out and break something!

"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:
I heard someone yell "mall crawler" from the back porch. I'll go see who said that. Be right back.
Unread 10-19-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
johnridesjeeps
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg6mov
Yeh I go into working weekends starting the 27th so I wanted to get out before then, ah well. I'll just have to keep welding until I can get out and break something!
Hey I have tues and wed off. What will be your off days? I'm always down for hollister.
johnridesjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #5
kg6mov
Hears the voices

1996 ZJ 

I'm off this week so wednesday would be great!

"Coulda had a V8!"

96 build thread

Niner build thread

Quote:

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.