High Lakes Aug. 3-4 - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > High Lakes Aug. 3-4

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Reply
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #91
Villageidiot13
Registered User
2010 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 155
Im on the fence about camping. I want to though...

Villageidiot13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #92
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma, ca
Posts: 1,377
The List:
Gene13 Camping
bobthetj03 not
Villageidiot13 ??
JPetru82 Camping
flyinion not
titomars Camping
MC06 Camping
Rosajeep28 ??

Maybe's
billybooster2
__________________
"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 07:51 PM   #93
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler
 
bobthetj03's Avatar
2003 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Lake County, Ca.
Posts: 4,905
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageidiot13 View Post
Im on the fence about camping. I want to though...
Really? I thought for sure you'd be a camper! WTF!
__________________
Bob's boring build:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #94
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma, ca
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageidiot13
Im on the fence about camping. I want to though...
Then you should it will be a great time.
__________________
"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:14 PM   #95
JPetru82
Senior Member
 
JPetru82's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vallejo, Ca
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13

Ok when do you get back?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13

Rich and I both should be Friday night for sure. I'll be leaving my house at about 9 am which would put me in your area around 9:30's
I get back to Vallejo the 28th, so I'll have about a week to get my jeep in order before heading up. It looks like a 5-1/2 hour drive from Vallejo. I'll probably leave first thing Friday morning.
Can we reserve campsites, or is it first come basis like Hollister was?
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #96
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma, ca
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPetru82

I get back to Vallejo the 28th, so I'll have about a week to get my jeep in order before heading up. It looks like a 5-1/2 hour drive from Vallejo. I'll probably leave first thing Friday morning.
Can we reserve campsites, or is it first come basis like Hollister was?
Not to lake Oroville. It's like 3 hrs. It's first come this late in the game. So if you want I can meet up with you in Vallejo.
__________________
"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #97
JPetru82
Senior Member
 
JPetru82's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vallejo, Ca
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13

Not to lake Oroville. It's like 3 hrs. It's first come this late in the game. So if you want I can meet up with you in Vallejo.
oh, I wasn't sure where I was going. I just thought it was near Lassen National Forest.
I guess you'll be taking 37 over to 80? Ya, I'm down to meet up. There's a Starbucks where 37 meets up with 80. I've used that spot before, seems to work.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 10:24 PM   #98
fast540
Registered User
1999 WJ 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: rohnert park, ca
Posts: 1,544
I've got two bike things left this year and this is the date of one of em :-(
fast540 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2013, 11:08 PM   #99
titomars
Registered User
1981 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Posts: 1,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
Rich and I both should be Friday night for sure. I'll be leaving my house at about 9 am which would put me in your area around 9:30's
Ok Gene we are caravaning together it would seem. I am thinking we can meet up in Petaluma.
__________________
I don't worry about my MPG's. I see it as the price of admission...............Damn what a ride!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Originally Posted by wm69 **
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:09 AM   #100
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma, ca
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by titomars View Post


Ok Gene we are caravaning together it would seem. I am thinking we can meet up in Petaluma.
That works for me. We could meet up at the Marina. It's right off the freeway.
__________________
"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:01 AM   #101
rosajeep28
Registered User
2013 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Santa Rosa ca, Ca
Posts: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13
The List:
Gene13 Camping
bobthetj03 not
Villageidiot13 ??
JPetru82 Camping
flyinion not
titomars Camping
MC06 Camping
Rosajeep28 ??

Maybe's
billybooster2
Camping what day are you leaving gene?
rosajeep28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM   #102
titomars
Registered User
1981 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Posts: 1,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene13 View Post
That works for me. We could meet up at the Marina. It's right off the freeway.
That works for me. A stop in Vallejo at Starbucks also works. I'll be ready for a latte.
__________________
I don't worry about my MPG's. I see it as the price of admission...............Damn what a ride!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Originally Posted by wm69 **
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #103
Gene13
Registered User
2007 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Petaluma, ca
Posts: 1,377
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosajeep28

Camping what day are you leaving gene?
Leaving Friday 9am and coming back Sunday.
__________________
"follow at your own risk" or "trail? What trail? We don't need no stinking trail"
Gene13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #104
MC06
Registered User
1997 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Elk Grove, CA
Posts: 69
Jeremy, if you remember can you bring my flash light a coffee pot?
MC06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #105
JPetru82
Senior Member
 
JPetru82's Avatar
2001 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vallejo, Ca
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC06
Jeremy, if you remember can you bring my flash light a coffee pot?
yup. its sitting right next to my camping gear so I don't forget.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.