High Lakes Aug. 3-4 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > High Lakes Aug. 3-4

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 05-28-2013, 11:55 AM   #16
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjCREEPjeep
Is there a more detailed map that tells the difficulty level on trails? I plan on going with a group july 27th but nobodys been there in the past 20 years without snow so i would like to know where the best and most difficult trails are. I would probably be coming through the paradise/sterling city/inskip side. Could anybody point me in the right direction?
I will see what I have at home. look for the old post for a Oct. run and we may have some more maps in it.

Unread 05-28-2013, 12:23 PM   #17
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

Yea it did, they look a little different than the ones i have. Thanks. They still didnt show wich are more difficult, but i hear the ones up by morris lake are the hardest. Are there anymore i should look for?
Unread 05-29-2013, 07:53 PM   #18
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

a lot of info here to.

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/usa-n...igh-lakes.html
Unread 05-29-2013, 10:33 PM   #19
jkthomps
2012 JK Wrangler 

August is good for me too, count me in this one. I will try to check online on the weekends when I can. Gene, if I miss something important call me or text me haha thanks!
jkthomps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-29-2013, 11:01 PM   #20
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
August is good for me too, count me in this one. I will try to check online on the weekends when I can. Gene, if I miss something important call me or text me haha thanks!
Will do.
Unread 05-30-2013, 12:44 AM   #21
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthomps View Post
Everything is important on this forum!
lowranger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-30-2013, 04:07 PM   #22
89YJBuilder
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I am going to be on this one.
Been gone for a while taking care of life.
89YJBuilder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-31-2013, 04:02 PM   #23
CRJEeP_wj
2002 WJ 

Gene13, thank you, i really appreciate your help, good info on that thread. It sound like pipe jam is tougher than the drop into morris? And it looks like i can take 519 down through bear and pipe jam then cross over to 614 and take that back up to morris. If thats correct I think thats what we will try, thanks again.
Unread 05-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #24
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjCREEPjeep
Gene13, thank you, i really appreciate your help, good info on that thread. It sound like pipe jam is tougher than the drop into morris? And it looks like i can take 519 down through bear and pipe jam then cross over to 614 and take that back up to morris. If thats correct I think thats what we will try, thanks again.
Sure thing. Let us know how it goes.
Unread 05-31-2013, 06:28 PM   #25
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

I wonder what kind of traffic we will expect on the trail? Think it'll be crowded? Well, other than the 15-20 jeeps in our group, lol!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003

www.norcal-jeeps.com
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM   #26
89YJBuilder
1989 YJ Wrangler 

From what I've been told by others that frequent High Lakes it can get crowded on the weekends in the summer months. I figure that this will be fairly busy since it was closed for so long due to the fire last year. MHO
89YJBuilder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 08:40 PM   #27
Villageidiot13
2010 JK Wrangler 

Sign me up for the run if you please.... i will reschedule my appointment with my hair dresser
Villageidiot13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 08:53 PM   #28
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villageidiot13 View Post
Sign me up for the run if you please.... i will reschedule my appointment with my hair dresser
Cool it'll be great to have you on the run. How's the jeep coming along.
Unread 06-06-2013, 08:59 PM   #29
Villageidiot13
2010 JK Wrangler 

On the road again! Just replaced the clutch line and now the dang thing engages so much earlier than when i got it... i think the first owner was just learning how to drive a stick!
Villageidiot13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-06-2013, 09:00 PM   #30
Gene13
2007 JK Wrangler 

Good to hear!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.