HELP!!! anyone know a welder? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > HELP!!! anyone know a welder?

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 12-03-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
tearin_updirt

1998 TJ Wrangler 

HELP!!! anyone know a welder?

I usually post up on the wrangler forum and this probably my first post ever i think on this forum. I feel bad for doing this but got some bad trail damage to my baby TJ and I need a welder from a forum in the bay area preferably east bay to cut out old seriously bent and cracked panels and weld in some new ones. I hate using this forum like this but I know this forum is much larger than the wrangler forum and I really need help. I am willing to pay/help anyway I can. Please I could really use the help for I cant afford a certified welder.

tearin_updirt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2013, 02:40 PM   #2
fast540
1999 WJ 

What type of welding do you need done? It sounds like you may need more than a welder. I have welders and a sawzall and can prob help you out. I'm located north of sanfrancisco bout 40 min
fast540 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #3
tearin_updirt

1998 TJ Wrangler 

I was looking at it again today and all i need is someone to cut out the old back piece and inner fender and probably the floor re weld a new back piece so it is straight again, cut out the old inner fender and floor weld a piece of sheet metal as the new floor and weld a new inner fender in so everything looks good again. I can get the materials I just need someone who can weld the new pieces in so everything sits flush again then I will paint it and slap new full corner armor over it. It would probably would be tig welding but I can probably find a cheaper body shop to fix it and I add the finishing touches.
tearin_updirt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.