Folsom/ rattlesnake bar - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Folsom/ rattlesnake bar

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBaseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiBushed Sleeves & Poly Bushings!

Unread 05-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
jeep3000gt
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Folsom/ rattlesnake bar

If anyone is close to Folsom or Roseville this sunday may 19 me and some people from my work are going 4 wheeling at rattlesnake bar in Folsom. If you have never been its ok nothing crazy not really any trails just lots of hills/ small rocks. Just going to get the jeep out and hang out by the lake with some beer. If you want to go let me know

jeep3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #2
04wjnorcal
2004 WJ 

I wish I would have saw this earlier in the day. im in sacramento on greenback.
04wjnorcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #3
jeep3000gt
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Oh well I go all the time I'm in antelope. Pm me and we should go wheeling sometime
jeep3000gt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.