Bay area jeepers! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Bay area jeepers!

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 06-30-2013, 11:27 AM   #16
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I will be having shoulder surgery at the end of July . I am hoping I will be able to drive while recovering . That said I may be able to do some mid week wheelin . I suggested a meet & greet at Carnegie some time in the Chat thread . Thought you all might be interested .
BTW Hollister is VERY HOT & VERY VERY DUSTY this time of year it starts getting better around SEPT.

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 11:53 AM   #17
lowranger
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 102joe View Post
I will be having shoulder surgery at the end of July . I am hoping I will be able to drive while recovering . That said I may be able to do some mid week wheelin . I suggested a meet & greet at Carnegie some time in the Chat thread . Thought you all might be interested .
BTW Hollister is VERY HOT & VERY VERY DUSTY this time of year it starts getting better around SEPT.
I had shoulder surgery last year in July. It was my left shoulder. I was able to drive my Jeep off road with one hand. Should be no problem if its your left shoulder. I just left the half door on and rested it on that.
Good luck!
lowranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2013, 07:34 PM   #18
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks its my right , but my Jeep is a automatic , So I am hoping I can Wheel as soon as the Pain subsides .

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 12:54 AM   #19
JPetru82

2001 TJ Wrangler 

I have almost the entire month of August off before school starts back up. Id be down to do a weekday trip.
JPetru82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #20
foxbatt
2013 JK Wrangler 

Check this thread. We have a few redditors going next Saturday. Everyone is welcome.
foxbatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.