Went to Sierra last week (horrible) and left early so I could go explore the 42 mile tract area and see what I could find. I went a good 7+ miles back and was into some white stuff that was 18" or more, but turned around before I could get my lonesome self into trouble
Anyone want to go explore the roads up there after we (ever) get another storm? Nothing crazy obviously, just pal around through some freshies and maybe even throw our boards in in case we spot some cool areas to hike up and shred down
no set dates or anything, just thought I'd see who's interested. With this week of insanely unseasonable temps it's probably going to melt fast, so if we ever have a good storm come through on the forecast maybe we could throw a date up last minute?