Anybody do Sunday day-trips? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > Anybody do Sunday day-trips?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippMagnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High Clearan

Unread 10-27-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Anybody do Sunday day-trips?

Yeah, I know, Saturdays are better for group trips. Bummed I keep missing your outings. Working nights means I get home around 9 AM on Saturday morning totally used up.

Thinking Cow, Pillsberry, Hull, Snow mountains... Heck, any winters runs planned?

Dave, whose last outing was a three-day on the Dusy in early Sept and is itching to go again, at least for a day.

Unread 10-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #2
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Mr burllll! Im up for a sunday cow?
billybooster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 08:27 PM   #3
xbcasey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billybooster2
Mr burllll! Im up for a sunday cow?
I'm usually up for a Sunday trip to cow too!
xbcasey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-29-2013, 08:31 PM   #4
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Where the hell have you guys been? We can plan a Sunday run for sure! We are planning a bbq day in December at Highland Springs, weather permitting. Guess what? It'll be on a Sunday!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 11:01 AM   #5
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Mr. Booster!--- The Man, The Myth... The Scrambler! All I can say is "On Any Sunday". Gimmee a date, I'll be ready and waiting. BBQ and Brew on me. Tell Indy I send a howdy and a hug.

XB... how come we never met??? PM me. We're frigging neighbors.

Bob.... Uhmmmm, I been working for a living, pulling almost 60 hours a week at night. Kinda puts a damper on the banter, IYKWIM. Believe me, I have (really, as in REALLY!) wished I could participate in the groups gatherings, but life has it's priorities, y'know?

Dec? Count me in. And November has at least 4 Sundays. Billy, xb, Bob... why wait? I'm thinking 4-Low rib-eyes and BBQ jumbo shrimp while everybody else is watching football.
Unread 10-30-2013, 04:47 PM   #6
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burlbook48 View Post
Mr. Booster!--- The Man, The Myth... The Scrambler! All I can say is "On Any Sunday". Gimmee a date, I'll be ready and waiting. BBQ and Brew on me. Tell Indy I send a howdy and a hug.

XB... how come we never met??? PM me. We're frigging neighbors.

Bob.... Uhmmmm, I been working for a living, pulling almost 60 hours a week at night. Kinda puts a damper on the banter, IYKWIM. Believe me, I have (really, as in REALLY!) wished I could participate in the groups gatherings, but life has it's priorities, y'know?

Dec? Count me in. And November has at least 4 Sundays. Billy, xb, Bob... why wait? I'm thinking 4-Low rib-eyes and BBQ jumbo shrimp while everybody else is watching football.
This weekend???? I'm ready!!! And NOW live 30 minutes from it!!! So... 3rd Nov anyone??
Unread 10-31-2013, 11:00 AM   #7
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Pending authorization from SWMBO tonight, I'm ready and, well... ready.

I'm thinking surf and turf and brew(f) for a mountain-top view of the sunset (5:30-ish on top of cow) Sounds about right? Understand if that is too late in the day for you, so we'll move sunset forward if that fit's your shedual (insert British accent).

XB.. if it fits with Mr. Booster, 10AM sound about right for a meet-up on Talmage Rd and 101 ? I'm okay with sooner or later, give or take a couple hours, either way. What can I say.... I'm easy.
Unread 10-31-2013, 01:45 PM   #8
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

So we should meet at kmart in lakeport? What time what you be there?
Unread 11-01-2013, 07:28 AM   #9
xbcasey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

My plans for the weekend are kind of up in the air right now, but if I'm free Sunday I will definitely meet up with you guys!
Unread 11-01-2013, 10:40 AM   #10
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

BB2--- where are you located? I thought you were south of Ukiah, but if your coordinates are within the Lake County sphere of influence, I would be amenable to a rendezvous located upon the eastern quadrant of said Bovine Accumulation of Sedimentary and Igneous Substrates.

In other words, Lakeport K-mart at ten, right? Will be bringing a friend, either with his CJ-7, or as a navigator.

XB, don't take this wrong, but I hope any other plans don't pan out. Glad to have you aboard. Wanna convoy over to the Port of Lake if you decide to go?

Bob, if you can't make it this time, bummer. Be great to see you again. Lemmee know about the Dec. run, ok? Count me in for that! I'm guessing it's a "Bring Your Own Beef" type of event, right?
Unread 11-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #11
bobthetj03
Web Wheeler

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sorry Burl, won't be able to make it Sunday. The BBQ for Dec will be BYOM, and drinks of your choice. I'll keep you posted. So far, it's looking like Sunday, Dec 15th.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/b...build-1304260/

White Jeep club member #2003
bobthetj03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2013, 06:31 PM   #12
xbcasey
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Well, plans or not I am definitely out for this weekend. The shop didn't get all of the parts to put my front end back together in time so I won't have my jeep back until Monday evening.
Unread 11-02-2013, 03:34 AM   #13
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

Lakeport kmart 10am. I moved.
Unread 11-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #14
Burlbook48
Web Wheeler

1995 YJ Wrangler 

BB2, you got a PM.

Bob, consider me a member of norcal 4x4 . Just got home from work, I'll sign up later on for some "banterfull" conversation.

Sorry you and XB have other plans, but hey, that's life.

BB48, who managed to be "at work" about 70 hours in the last 5 days, and is ready for some sleep.

ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.