ANTI when we goin wheeling - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > California Jeep Forum > Northern California > ANTI when we goin wheeling

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 05-27-2013, 09:27 PM   #1
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

ANTI when we goin wheeling

OK so this is probably the wrong place , But this conversation started in the What Did You Do To Your YJ Today Thread . I thought it deserved its own Thread , So here goes .
Although this thread is aimed at Anticanman . Because of our failed rendezvous , last month . Any one interested in getting some wheeling in can chime in , And I am hoping will . I live in the Nor Cal East Bay , and am always looking for some wheeling buddies .
The Current runs on my Calendar are , Slick Rock Fathers Day June 13-16 Camping at Utica Res main Camp ground with the Valley Springs Crew (they got me off the trail last year when both my front wheels fell off at 1:00 am Friday night ) I want to take a couple extra days on this one to hit a few of the other trails in the area . Slick Rock (ya I like Slick Rock ) 4th of July . With the same crew . This is a 4 day weekend for me . Hollister Hills July 21 . 4 Wheel Parts Costumer Apperception Run (not making a endorsement , just naming the run) I don't usually camp for this one but would if there is interest . Well that's all that's on Calendar for now . Anti you were saying about the Rubicon ?
Thanks Joe

NO REALY ,, IT IS HIP TO BE SQUAIR
102joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Well joe you have my number. And the failed rendezvous was because you don't check your texts. Lets get together somewhere like Carnegie and play a little before it gets too hot again.
Probably belongs in the California section.
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:53 PM   #3
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anticanman View Post
Well joe you have my number. And the failed rendezvous was because you don't check your texts. Lets get together somewhere like Carnegie and play a little before it gets too hot again.
Probably belongs in the California section.
Hay no reception ....... I was busy clearing Trail ....... plus I don't check ,,,,,, don't use the phone much (Funny that way). Carnegie would make a nice afternoon . Booked up next weekend , after that wide open for a while . Carnegie is close enough to go after work too .
Suppose you could move this to the CA. Section . Seams like there should be a Nor Cal Section ?

Unread 05-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #4
Anticanman
Follow me
1994 YJ Wrangler 

It got moved for you.
Unread 06-25-2013, 12:35 PM   #5
Jam86
2012 JK Wrangler 

Heading to Slick Rock this weekend. Im outta Tracy. Nick doesnt wheel his jeep very much hahaha. After SR I have plans for the Con july 19th.
Jam86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #6
102joe
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I plan on meeting some friends on Slick Rock July 5 , Then Wandering wheelers will be up there the following weekend . I'll probably camp that Sat night . I here there will be 2 other Clubs up there as well . So thats 2 weekends in a row for me . I don't know if I could push my luck and make it 3 have a great time on the Con . Take lot of Pics please . I am think of doing Marlin Crawl this year , if anyone is interested .

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.