Barricade damage return policy - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 Old 02-20-2017, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
figit
2016 JK Wrangler 

Question Barricade damage return policy

Hey guys, I had sent out an email to customer service via the website but hadn't heard back yet. I've read reviews spanning both the extreme terrain website and elsewhere and it seems like a lot of the bumpers are damaged on arrival. I realize this is armor and in many cases things like chips and scratches will happen within hours of mounting : o ) but I feel like if there is damage on something that I recently purchased, I better have been the one to cause inflict it.

I'm unable to understand why someone would pay for a new item that arrived damaged and be content with rattle canning it or simply thinking "Oh well... It's not so bad". I then began to wonder what the return policy is. Say I purchased a front and rear bumper and one or both had scratches or chips. Do you pay for return shipping on the item and if so, is it contingent upon me taking a day off work to be home to inspect (and potentially reject) it the second it comes off the delivery truck?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-21-2017, 06:33 AM Thread Starter
figit
2016 JK Wrangler 

Still no response via email or this post, do they typically respond to posts? I just learned that I'm about 1.5 hours from their headquarters so maybe I could just pick up the parts myself but man, I would have expected someone to at least respond.
post #3 of 3 Old 02-21-2017, 10:17 AM Thread Starter
figit
2016 JK Wrangler 

Your website states:

"If we sent you a different product from the one you ordered, or a defective item, please contact us using the information above within 30 days of receiving your order. We will replace the product and process your return at no charge. If for any other reason you need to return an item, you are responsible for all return shipping charges."

However it also states that the following are non-returnable:

- Body parts
- Items damaged from freight shipment

So are your barricade bumpers considered "body parts" and if they are scratched and/or chipped, is that considered damage from freight shipment?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.