United Arab Emirates, Al Ain - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > United Arab Emirates, Al Ain

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 02-28-2004, 10:17 AM   #1
prossett

Location: The oasis city of Al Ain, where the red sand dunes of the UAE meet the craggy mountains of Oman
United Arab Emirates, Al Ain

Greetings,

In my fifth year in the UAE, living in Al Ain. Love the sand dunes, done major trips to all corners: Liwa down to the border and across east-west, Al Wagan to Hamim straight-arrow, Wahiba sands north-south in Oman, Sweihan area, Madam Roundabout (Big Red), all sorts of wadis, you name it.

See http://photos.yahoo.com/prossett for photos (mostly mine, some from others unknown)

Need directions/advice, want to come play (common sense required, I travel with family + kids + dog) contact me on this board if you like.

Hey Armandy bro in Qatar - let me know next time you cross the border!

prossett is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.