Short notice, wheeling this weekend in Germany - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Short notice, wheeling this weekend in Germany

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 01-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #1
StumpXJ

Short notice, wheeling this weekend in Germany

Hey guys, forgive my noobness with this being my first post, but im trying to get together with all of the jeep guys I see riding around the K-Town area to go wheeling. I currently wheel a tacoma with another friend that is stationed here, but have an XJ back in the states. Anyway, anyone stationed in the area that wants to go wheeling this saturday (Feb 2nd), shoot me an email. ovalexpress@netscape.net

Not trying to infiltrate the forum with my Toyota, but just wanting to wheel with some other guys who are into the same thing.

We are going to the Camp 4 Fun place near the Nuerburgring, its about 1.5 hours from the ramstein/k-town/mainz area. We have been there a couple of times, and its a good time. Not exactly Moab, but its about as good as it gets in Germany. (If you have tried to wheel here, you understand what I am saying.)

Anyway, I know I have seen some pretty built up jeeps around the bases here, so lets go 'em dirty. We are planning to be at the place at 10am, when they open. The cost for the whole day is normally 30 euros, but last time we were there we got a military discount of 3 euro.... (with the exchange rate it makes a difference! ) If you havent seen or heard about the place, check out the website. http://www.camp4fun.de/impressionen.htm

Thanks, James

StumpXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #2
StumpXJ

One more invite for this Sunday, March 2nd. We have a couple Jeep guys already coming supposedly, so the more the merrier.
Shoot me an email if you are interested. ovalexpress@netscape.net
StumpXJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
speedbird1229
1996 ZJ 

Hey guys! Quite amazing, for some reason I thought I will find people from this forum who were driving in Camp4Fun today. You were there today on SUNDAY, 2nd, right? I saw two very nice Toyota Tacomas playing around and also several modified Wranglers with guys speaking English around them. I was there myself with two friends and I had pretty much my first real offroad experience. We had the white Grand Cherokee. We're not from Germany either, from Estonia in fact and we are on training in Frankfurt.

You fellas are not gonna be around here possibly next weekend too? I can perhaps squeeze in one more run. I will leave the end of March.

We took several photos and I think you might be on them too!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/georgl/...7604025989858/
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Black, 1997 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 Black, 1985 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 6.2 Diesel, 1979 Chevrolet Corvette 383 Stroker 4-Speed (AFR heads etc, about 500 hp), Ex 1996 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 (318) V8
[URL="http://www.georgescarblog.com"]My HQ car videos and photography[/URL]

Last edited by speedbird1229; 03-02-2008 at 04:18 PM..
speedbird1229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

camp 4 fun is one of the most boring offroad parks here. it΄s very small and the terrain is easy.

how long are you stationed in germany?
on the 23th-25th of march we have a small meeting (not only jeeps) in peckfitz near wolfsburg. it΄s an old russian tank training terrain.
and on the 4th-8th of july we have a big meeting at mammoth park between frankfurt and hannover. it΄s the most muddy and slippy terrain i΄ve ever seen here in germany.

some of my buddies come from karlsruhe near kaiserslautern. they often go wheeling in saverne, france, that΄s only 50 mls away from karlsruhe.

12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2008, 12:19 AM   #5
speedbird1229
1996 ZJ 

Unfortunately I'm back at home already as my training in Germany is finished. Would have been great though! Enjoy it!
2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 Black, 1997 Chevrolet Suburban C1500 Black, 1985 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 6.2 Diesel, 1979 Chevrolet Corvette 383 Stroker 4-Speed (AFR heads etc, about 500 hp), Ex 1996 Grand Cherokee Limited 5.2 (318) V8
Unread 04-27-2008, 12:36 AM   #6
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

your actually in estonia? then you should take a look at the ladoga trophy near st. petesburg (russia).
http://ladoga-trophy.ru/

video: http://video.google.de/videoplay?docid=157887658394798076
12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-27-2008, 01:00 AM   #7
speedbird1229
1996 ZJ 

I'm in Estonia yep. I don't think going to Russia in my Jeep is a good idea though. They are not very friendly with Estonians cause of some political issues and I could get myself into some totally unexpected trouble on the border or in the country. Unless I find a good team to go with...

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.