For Offroaders Living Or Stationed In Germany - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > For Offroaders Living Or Stationed In Germany

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 06-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

For Offroaders Living Or Stationed In Germany

Hello,

are you stationed here in Germany or do you live here?

From the 3th of July to the 6th of July we have a big offroad meeting in "Offroad Park Mammoth" in teh centre of Germany near Hildesheim. More than 70 Jeeps and other off-road vehicles will be there.

Feel free to join us there!

Here are some pics from our last year meeting: click me

nicolas-eric

12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2008, 08:36 PM   #2
coyote_94yj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas-eric View Post
Hello,

are you stationed here in Germany or do you live here?

From the 3th of July to the 6th of July we have a big offroad meeting in "Offroad Park Mammoth" in teh centre of Germany near Hildesheim. More than 70 Jeeps and other off-road vehicles will be there.

Feel free to join us there!

Here are some pics from our last year meeting: click me

nicolas-eric
I might be able to make it next year...I'm moving to Fairford, UK next month.
coyote_94yj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.