Langenaltheim run in May - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Langenaltheim run in May

Old Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble Fairleads

Unread 04-03-2009, 01:00 AM   #1
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Langenaltheim run in May

For all of you inclined, I am planning the next trip to Langenaltheim Offroad Park:
http://translate.google.com/translat...ranslate&resnu m=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlangenaltheim%2Boffroad%26hl%3Den in May. The plan is to leave Heidelberg at 1000hrs on Friday 22May09 and arrive at Langenaltheim around 1230hrs. We can all meet at the Burger King parking lot on Patrick Henry Village in Heidelberg at 0930hrs catch a bite to eat, introduce ourselves, catch the stragglers and roll out at 1000hrs. I am going to camp the night of the 22nd and 23rd and head back home sometime on the 24th. Two days of wheeling will probably result in some major Jeep carnage, therefore I am taking any and all ideas as to some other events that we can add to the agenda. So far I have horseshoes, dizzybat, maybe some volleyball at the nice campground, swimming at the nice campground, and I will be bringing my rock climbing gear. For those of you in other parts of Germany or Europe for that matter we can meet at the Offroad Park. The GPS address is as follows, yes it works I can vouch for that:

OFFROAD Langenaltheim Park
Lower Haardt 4
D91799 Langenaltheim

Prices are as follows:

Free Drive: Euro 22 per vehicle per day

Free Drive ½ Day: Euro 15 per vehicle per day

Weekend With Camping (2Days): Euro 40 per Vehicle

Groups of 5: Euro 95 not sure if camping is included, more to follow on that.

Groups of 10: Euro 185 and same as above on camping.

Of course as I posted in another thread there is a campingplatz only 5KM from here. The place looks really nice and I think we could probably talk them into some sort of group discount if we can get a good sized group to attend. If all else fails we can always camp at Langenaltheim. Here is a link for the nice campingplatz:

http://74.125.43.132/translate_c?hl=...%26hl%3Den&usg =ALkJrhiwQHkcEwQCr3JsJlzbFP-hyIBpwA

What to bring:

Camping gear: Tent/camper, sleeping mat, sleeping bags, camp stove, cooking and eating utensils, cooler, frothy adult beverages, flashlights, first aid kit, Food, BROTCHEN, fold out chairs, etc. If you need some good pots and pans for a dedicated camping set I highly recommend going to the recycling center on PHV in Heidelberg, that is where I got mine and the price is right FREE.

Wheeling: SPARE Tire(s), this place is hard on tires just ask CHUCKNES, tow strap camera, and any spare parts you usually carry, ADAC info if all else fails, Tools, something to change tires with, compressor for airing up ( I may have my own by then) , tire plug kit, fore extinguisher, etc.

This place will probably be a mudhole from hell by the time May rolls around so be prepared.

Here is a link to a google map view of the place, it is just east of the town of Langenaltheim:

+germany&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=33.02306,56.25&ie=UTF8&ll=48.891781 ,10.964055&spn=0.013374,0.027466&t=h&z=15

I am really pumped for this trip, it will be over a USAREUR training holiday so hopefully yall can put your passes in now, mine is in already. If you have any questions please fell free to ask. Because I would like a good turn out on this one and it is 50 days away from the post date of this thread I will ask that you please email me well in advance with a yes, no, or maybe and also any information concerning how many days you plan on attending. Don’t forget to add any sort of fun event we could do while not wheeling or wrenching on someones rig. I want to let the offroad park know how many people to expect as well as the campgrounds.

My POC info is as follows: paintballermadman@yahoo.com
Home: 062217592780

I know we have been bouncing around the idea of a Meet and Greet for a while and nothing has really come full circle, let’s make it happen.

Tell all your friends and family and maybe even some buddies that don’t have Jeeps.

To all of you interested in participating, thanks in advance. I hoe I didn’t forget anything but I am sure I did.

~Eric~

P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2009, 07:35 AM   #2
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Have Fun there !
For me Langenaltheim is too far away. I live in northern Germany in Hamburg.
Perhaps you want to join us at the end of April?
We have an ofroad meeting in the new Offroad Park "Knuellwald", that΄s 230 km away from Heidelberg.
12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #3
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I would join for sure but I will be working. I will be going to eisenberg may 3rd as well if you would like to go I will see you there.
P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2009, 04:09 PM   #4
CaveDave
Y J? Because...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas-eric View Post
Have Fun there !
For me Langenaltheim is too far away. I live in northern Germany in Hamburg.
Perhaps you want to join us at the end of April?
We have an ofroad meeting in the new Offroad Park "Knuellwald", that΄s 230 km away from Heidelberg.
Tell me more about this event in Knuellwald please. Is this the one a little north of Frankfurt?

Thanks,
Dave
CaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #5
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Knuellwald is near Kassel at the Autobahn A7. That΄s about 310 km away from Gransdorf.
12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2009, 01:36 PM   #6
CaveDave
Y J? Because...

1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas-eric View Post
Knuellwald is near Kassel at the Autobahn A7. That΄s about 310 km away from Gransdorf.
What dates in April will you be at Knuellwald and what is planned for the meeting?

Thanks,
Dave
CaveDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.