Jeepin' in Germany - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Jeepin' in Germany

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
vaderesque
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Jeepin' in Germany

Hello all, I am a Soldier in Germany who just got a 2005 Rubi unlimited, I am looking to do some exploring and good ol fashion "muddin", Here in Germany we are kind of limited on where we can go (german law). They have some offroad courses but you have pay for them.
If anyone has any knowledge of where to go, let me know.
abngijoe

vaderesque is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2008, 06:20 AM   #2
jeep2008
2004 TJ Wrangler 

i thing that you must post your question at the main forum and not the buying forum!!i did that on my first post and asked something about child seats and seatbelts.needless to say noone answered!!cheers!
jeep2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-17-2008, 06:28 AM   #3
Wamp
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaderesque View Post
Hello all, I am a Soldier in Germany who just got a 2005 Rubi unlimited, I am looking to do some exploring and good ol fashion "muddin", Here in Germany we are kind of limited on where we can go (german law). They have some offroad courses but you have pay for them.
If anyone has any knowledge of where to go, let me know.
abngijoe
Can you buy a diesel Wrangler there? If so, what are the import hassles?
Wish I knew some Bavarian trails for you. Good luck and thanks for serving.
Wamp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

hello.

I´m a german and i live in germany. please ask me if you have any questions about wheeling here.
where are you stationed and how long?
perhapos you want to join us at our next two offroad meetings:

on the 23th-25th of march we have a small meeting (not only jeeps) in peckfitz near wolfsburg. it´s an old russian tank training terrain.
and on the 4th-8th of july we have a big meeting at mammoth park between frankfurt and hannover. it´s the most muddy and slippy terrain i´ve ever seen here in germany.

12.000 lbs Winch Synthetic Winch Line 4x 130W Hellas 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-16-2008, 09:56 PM   #5
yzman720

ive always wanted to go to germany!
yzman720 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 08:45 AM   #6
yjbogger88
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Tires?!?!?!

I am in dire need of getting a hold of some tires for my yj so it can pass inspection....the ones i have are "too wide" i would be willing to pick up and borrow and return same day or purchase.
1992 YJ, 2.5L 4 CYLINDER, 5 SPEED MANUAL, SOFT TOP, 2.5" ROUGH COUNTRY ECONOMY SUSPENSION LIFT, 31X10.5R-15 SAVERO STEEL BELTED TIRES ON 15" AFTERMARKET RIMS, CUSTOM(HOMEMADE) COLD AIR INTAKE, SMITTYBILT STEP RAILS, MUSTANG INJECTORS, AND PLUG WIRES. ALSO HAS OTHER SMALL ADD-ONS. YJBOGGER88...OUT!
yjbogger88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-24-2009, 09:02 AM   #7
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Where are you located here in Germany?
12.000 lbs Winch Synthetic Winch Line 4x 130W Hellas 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #8
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Hey man, I am a Soldier in Germany too. we have a decent sized crew going here now. We have two trips set up for May if you are interested check out my thread on here or on

http://www.militaryjeepers.com/commu...ead.php?t=6740

So far we have about 15 Soldier's for a meet and greet in May it should be pretty good bro.

It is only legal to wheel at offroad parks over here or on private land if you know the owner.

There are a ton of places to wheel though.
P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #9
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

by the way if you wanna borrow mine for a day you can.
P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.