jeep parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > jeep parts

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHut

Unread 01-26-2004, 01:20 PM   #1
austrian2.5

jeep parts

Hi european jeepers!

I´m new in this forum, and was wondering if anybody has a few good addresses for jeep parts in europe, or knows a cheap company for shippings from the states. By the way I´m driving a 99 wrangler 2.5l.

austrian2.5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2004, 11:13 AM   #2
Popol

Cant remember if your sig has your location or not.

TBH, I live in Spain, firstly mu car (79 CJ7) was never officially sold here or allowed here for that matter as it was the time of Franco.

As such none of the official Jeep Dealers carry parts for my car, none at all.

My personal experience is, that parts in the US are at least ten to twelve times cheaper than I pay in europe. however once I add shipping on, the price tends to be the same

however there are a few distributors in Germany, in the UK there are also quite a few, and cheap with it, you just have to look a bit smarter.

For instance may parents were comign to visit me, so I week before they came, i looked on Google for american car part dealer in the UK, after 10 minutes of looking I found a dealer 10 minutes by car from my parents, rang up the shop, paid for it by credit card, and then phones my parents to pick it up and bring it over.

It was only a fuel guage, paid about €25 euros for it all in, here is spain they wanted €78
well, maybe a few more now ;)
Popol is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2004, 05:21 AM   #3
MugZy_YJ_94
ka-mai

2004 KJ Liberty 

i have some good experiance with the following shops:
R und P
B&S autoparts
Dirks 4x4 shop not jeep specific . mosly winches liftkits and stuff like that.
jeepdesign: nice place for used parts.

Now in the soccer mum class. Missing the YJ, but the KJ isn't bad...for now.
black jeepclub #35
MugZy_YJ_94 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.