Jeep Owners Unite - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Jeep Owners Unite

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-24-2006, 08:18 AM   #1
Gambler 2100

Jeep Owners Unite

I used to be a motorcyle rider. The cool thing was that any time you passed a fellow cyclist you gave a "brotherhood" wave. Even though I have only had a jeep for about two months, I have realized the jeep community to be as strong of a brotherhood as the cyclist world. My recommendation is this: ANY time you pass a fellow jeeper, give a courtesy wave and see if we can get this to take off. It seems that 75% of the fellow jeep owners wave back but I have to wave first. Let's see if we can get that number to 100%.

Thanks,
Terry Mullen
Southeast Texas Jeep Owner

Gambler 2100 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-17-2006, 10:28 AM   #2
futurefd

i agree 100%. I have noticed a similar type responce,

-->what i have noticed the most is the 2nd look that jeepers give each other to see what ideas they can get for their own rig

-->i am guitly of getting on my hands and knees in parking lots looking under other jeeps for suspention ideas, and getting caught doing it, but when they see my rig sitting next to them they understand...
futurefd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2006, 03:41 AM   #3
Poor Boy
All Around Nice Guy

2007 JK Wrangler 

i'm with you guys, i even get waves from bikers. they understand the jeep thing. i wave back. i've been caught more than once under someone elses rig, and found more than one person under mine (especially here in europe)
that being said, this is more of a GD thing than a wheelin' international thing...
Feed my girlfriend.

Follow my girlfriend

Brew what you drink, drink what you brew

USN Hull number 54
Poor Boy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-17-2006, 11:53 AM   #4
kavanji
2002 TJ Wrangler 

jea allways thought Jeep Guys were a bit crazy but now that i have my own
im like them, always trying to get a parking spot next to a fellow jeeper and creeping around on parkinglot floors peeping under other rigs
well its a jeep thing others will never understand
wheeling is awesome in this part of the world, some pics will go online soon
kavanji is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2006, 12:29 PM   #5
kavanji
2002 TJ Wrangler 

check out the pics
White Jeep Club Member #183
kavanji is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.