JEEP owners society Bosnia&Herzegovina - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > JEEP owners society Bosnia&Herzegovina

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-17-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

JEEP owners society Bosnia&Herzegovina

Hi all,

I'm a proud WJ owner almost 2 yrs. For that period I had a lot problems with vendors, suppliers etc. Last year at my country there is not JEEP seller anymore. Concerning that there are not any ways to find quality parts for JEEP as Mopar, liquids, oils, tires etc.

Last week I got an idea, about making first JEEP owners society at my country. These day I talk about legal point of view. I think this is our chance to make better position at market, new friendship, our contact with other clubs in region.

I prepare all legal documents of our society, I made FB page, and also prepare web site of it. Finally, I made contact with other clubs, sellers, vendor, and I have all support to establish it.

Ado

vyoy7b.jpg

Last edited by Ado_sa; 04-18-2012 at 09:20 AM..
Ado_sa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
DutchJPR
1986 CJ7 

Go for it, Ado! Together you can achieve something.
Unread 04-24-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

Dutch,

Thanks man for your support. I appreciate that so much.
Unread 04-26-2012, 02:30 AM   #4
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

These days I think about appropriate name of my society- club. I want to use combination of numbers and words. At first, I think about "7 jeepers", but I found another meaning in US and Canada slang. Also, I think about "7 Jeeps", maybe it is better solution in this case.

If you have some suggestion, I'll appreciate that, thx...
Unread 04-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #5
DutchJPR
1986 CJ7 

Well, what about JeepClub Bosnia-Herzegovina?

It's not bad to have some ambition! Make yourself known by other European JeepClubs, and see what international Jeep contacts will do. The Dutch JeepClub for instance does frequently visits to Norway, Germany, Belgium and France.

Check my JeepJamboree threath to see....... -link-
Unread 04-26-2012, 12:57 PM   #6
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

B&H country name, I can use only with permission of my government and I don't to have deal with any law conditions. Personally, I can make some name who recognize in region and abroad. Thanks for participation on my topic....
Unread 04-27-2012, 12:16 PM   #7
DutchJPR
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ado_sa View Post
Personally, I can make some name who recognize in region and abroad.
Yep!
Unread 04-27-2012, 04:35 PM   #8
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

DutchJPR,

I saw all your picture at Jeep Jamboree meeting, and I must to say, awesome! I plan to visit same meetings abroad, and make contacts in the future. At the first, I'll visit some regional events. Also, if I make my own society or club, I would like to make same at my city and country. There a lot places for outdoor activities in the mountains, wonderful places as lakes, wild rivers etc. As you know we had Olympics Games here at 1984. It is good opportunity to do and visit something new in our lives.
Unread 04-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #9
DutchJPR
1986 CJ7 

Some of my friends are now competing in the Croatia trophy. Such kind of events are the icing on the cake. To bad we have to travel so far for these things. Western side of Europe is to crowded for offroading like this.......

Unread 04-28-2012, 01:32 PM   #10
Ado_sa
2004 WJ 

There are better events in Croatia then to us, because they have more off-road clubs and ppl who loves this sport and adventure.

Also, I must to say here, situation is better and there are some off-road clubs, and competition. If some ppl saw opportunity for this kind of tourism.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.