JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Mexico/International (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f39/)
-   -   JEEP owners society Bosnia&Herzegovina (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f39/jeep-owners-society-bosnia-herzegovina-1358030/)

Ado_sa 04-17-2012 04:53 PM

JEEP owners society Bosnia&Herzegovina

1 Attachment(s)
Hi all,

I'm a proud WJ owner almost 2 yrs. For that period I had a lot problems with vendors, suppliers etc. Last year at my country there is not JEEP seller anymore. Concerning that there are not any ways to find quality parts for JEEP as Mopar, liquids, oils, tires etc.

Last week I got an idea, about making first JEEP owners society at my country. These day I talk about legal point of view. I think this is our chance to make better position at market, new friendship, our contact with other clubs in region.

I prepare all legal documents of our society, I made FB page, and also prepare web site of it. Finally, I made contact with other clubs, sellers, vendor, and I have all support to establish it.:cool:

Ado

DutchJPR 04-24-2012 11:38 AM

Go for it, Ado! Together you can achieve something.

Ado_sa 04-24-2012 02:41 PM

Dutch,

Thanks man for your support. I appreciate that so much.:)

Ado_sa 04-26-2012 02:30 AM

These days I think about appropriate name of my society- club. I want to use combination of numbers and words. At first, I think about "7 jeepers", but I found another meaning in US and Canada slang. Also, I think about "7 Jeeps", maybe it is better solution in this case.

If you have some suggestion, I'll appreciate that, thx...:)

DutchJPR 04-26-2012 12:19 PM

Well, what about JeepClub Bosnia-Herzegovina? :D

It's not bad to have some ambition! Make yourself known by other European JeepClubs, and see what international Jeep contacts will do. The Dutch JeepClub for instance does frequently visits to Norway, Germany, Belgium and France.

Check my JeepJamboree threath to see....... -link-

Ado_sa 04-26-2012 12:57 PM

;) B&H country name, I can use only with permission of my government and I don't to have deal with any law conditions. Personally, I can make some name who recognize in region and abroad. Thanks for participation on my topic....:D

DutchJPR 04-27-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ado_sa (Post 13473462)
;) Personally, I can make some name who recognize in region and abroad.

Yep!

Ado_sa 04-27-2012 04:35 PM

DutchJPR,

I saw all your picture at Jeep Jamboree meeting, and I must to say, awesome! :D I plan to visit same meetings abroad, and make contacts in the future. At the first, I'll visit some regional events. Also, if I make my own society or club, I would like to make same at my city and country. There a lot places for outdoor activities in the mountains, wonderful places as lakes, wild rivers etc. As you know we had Olympics Games here at 1984. It is good opportunity to do and visit something new in our lives.:)

DutchJPR 04-28-2012 12:55 PM

Some of my friends are now competing in the Croatia trophy. Such kind of events are the icing on the cake. To bad we have to travel so far for these things. Western side of Europe is to crowded for offroading like this.......

Ado_sa 04-28-2012 01:32 PM

There are better events in Croatia then to us, because they have more off-road clubs and ppl who loves this sport and adventure.

Also, I must to say here, situation is better and there are some off-road clubs, and competition. If some ppl saw opportunity for this kind of tourism.

The time now is 01:23 PM.