Jeep jamboree rating - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Jeep jamboree rating

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 08-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #1
milehighclub

Jeep jamboree rating

As this is my first year as a Jeep owner, i plan to attend the next Jeep jamboree here in Quebec. What's your experience at this kind of event ? Does it worth the amount of money they're asking for ? Fun meter rating

Thanks for the inputs...

milehighclub is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 09:20 PM   #2
bryans98tj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My opnion is go for it. It is a good entry way into understanding what your Jeep can and can't do. They look like alot of fun and if I had the funds I would do it as a good family vacation. just wish they came to the PNW more often.
bryans98tj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 09:32 PM   #3
thejafe
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There are certainly pros and cons to Jamborees... I've been to the Catskills Jamboree for the past 2 years and had a great time. It's great for beginners since they make sure to have "Trial Guides" in bright yellow shirts along the trail to help spot. You get breakfast and bagged lunches with plenty of food which is certainly nice to have. They really are a great way to become acclimated with your vehicle if you are a novice Jeeper. It's the price tag to attend the Jamboree that'll get ya .
thejafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2006, 10:33 PM   #4
paultyler
Uncle Paul has spoken...

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have done the Rubicon Jamboree for the last two years and will be going again next week. I highly recommend you give it a try. Just to be clear, I am referring to JeepJamboreeUSA.com, not Jeepers Jamboree.

My Jeep in the Snow

92 YJ, 35' MTR Kevlars, Klune/Dana 20, 4.88s, SYE, Rubicon D44s w/Rubicon lockers, front and rear Alloy USA chromoly shafts with 30 spline outers, JK electric swaybar, T&T tube fenders, custom cv driveshafts, RE 4.5 XD springs, M.O.R.E. 5/8'' boomerang shackles + 2' BL, 15lb Powertank, 4.0L TB & TB spacer, ARB Snorkel, K&N filter, rear bumper and tire rack, Rancho 9000s, AtoZ Rockers, Skid-Row Engine skid plate, Teraflex Bellyup, JCR Offroad 1 Ton TieRod, rock lights, RE hand throttle, M.O.R.E. roll cage, corners, 9000lb winch with synthetic cable in-cab winch controller (12voltguy.com), Dual Blue Top Optimas with 12voltguy dual battery controller, a/c (ackits.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
This Uncle Paul guy seems to know what he's talking about.
paultyler is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.