Jeep jamboree rating - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old 08-05-2006, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
milehighclub

Jeep jamboree rating

As this is my first year as a Jeep owner, i plan to attend the next Jeep jamboree here in Quebec. What's your experience at this kind of event ? Does it worth the amount of money they're asking for ? Fun meter rating

Thanks for the inputs...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-05-2006, 09:20 PM
bryans98tj
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My opnion is go for it. It is a good entry way into understanding what your Jeep can and can't do. They look like alot of fun and if I had the funds I would do it as a good family vacation. just wish they came to the PNW more often.

98 TJ-bought-not built
www.PNWJeep.com
كافر - Infidel
post #3 of 4 Old 08-05-2006, 09:32 PM
thejafe

2004 TJ Wrangler 

There are certainly pros and cons to Jamborees... I've been to the Catskills Jamboree for the past 2 years and had a great time. It's great for beginners since they make sure to have "Trial Guides" in bright yellow shirts along the trail to help spot. You get breakfast and bagged lunches with plenty of food which is certainly nice to have. They really are a great way to become acclimated with your vehicle if you are a novice Jeeper. It's the price tag to attend the Jamboree that'll get ya .
post #4 of 4 Old 08-05-2006, 10:33 PM
paultyler
Uncle Paul has spoken...

1992 YJ Wrangler 

I have done the Rubicon Jamboree for the last two years and will be going again next week. I highly recommend you give it a try. Just to be clear, I am referring to JeepJamboreeUSA.com, not Jeepers Jamboree.

My Jeep - Video

My Jeep in the Snow

92 YJ, 35' MTR Kevlars, Klune/Dana 20, 4.88s, SYE, Rubicon D44s w/Rubicon lockers, front and rear Alloy USA chromoly shafts with 30 spline outers, JK electric swaybar, T&T tube fenders, custom cv driveshafts, RE 4.5 XD springs, M.O.R.E. 5/8'' boomerang shackles + 2' BL, 15lb Powertank, 4.0L TB & TB spacer, ARB Snorkel, K&N filter, rear bumper and tire rack, Rancho 9000s, AtoZ Rockers, Skid-Row Engine skid plate, Teraflex Bellyup, JCR Offroad 1 Ton TieRod, rock lights, RE hand throttle, M.O.R.E. roll cage, corners, 9000lb winch with synthetic cable in-cab winch controller (12voltguy.com), Dual Blue Top Optimas with 12voltguy dual battery controller, a/c (ackits.com)

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshrad View Post
This Uncle Paul guy seems to know what he's talking about.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.