Jeep Jamboree Australia 2010 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Jeep Jamboree Australia 2010

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 03-16-2010, 07:00 AM   #1
tasar

Jeep Jamboree Australia 2010

NATIONAL JEEP JAMBOREE VICTORIA 2010 30/09/2010 - 03/10/2010

The Melbourne Jeep Owners Club is proud to announce that we will be hosting the National Jeep Jamboree Victoria 2010.

When MJOC ran the National Jeep Jamboree Victoria 2004, we set the bar for Jeep events in Australia, with over 600 people and nearly 300 Jeep vehicles in attendance across the four days. In 2010, we hope to create an event that will exceed our efforts in 2004 and attract over 1000 visitors.

Make sure you mark the dates in your calander and diary for later this year.

You can get more information from National Jeep Jamboree Victoria 2010 - Melbourne Jeep Owners Club

Registration forms including costs are included National Jeep Jamboree Victoria 2010 - Melbourne Jeep Owners Club

Events & Activities:

The Key goal for the National Jeep Jamboree Victoria 2010 is to cater for all levels and interests for the Jeep Enthusiast.

In a safe and fun environment you will be able to enjoy the varying and capabilities of your jeep with trips, ranging from scenic drives to day and night graded easy to extreme and everything in between.

With access to local public and private competition tracks, along 100kms of tracks in the nearby State and National Parks you will have ruts, rocks, hill climbs and bog holes to challenge you and your Jeep

In addition, there will be plenty of entertainment on site as well, with fun to be had both in and out of your Jeep. Jeep 101 training, on site test tracks and trade alley where you can support the sponsorsand pick up a bargain.

What is a Jeep Jamboree?

A Jeep Jamboree is a family oriented four wheel drive event that's unlike anything ever experienced.
Jeep Jamborees are designed for all levels of expertise - from raw beginner to a seasoned veteran. Designed for all jeep models from 1941 willy to a 2010 new Jeep and everything in between

Activities will include: Trips, suspension articulation competition, show n shine, vehicle displays, sponsors displays and many social activities

It's about Jeep Lifestyle

So if any Jeepers are thinking about coming to Australia this year - this is an event not to miss

tasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-16-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
DaveinHouston
2003 TJ Wrangler 

We'd love to make it but shipping the Jeep over might be a bit expensive. My wife and I have a house in Adelaide and make it over a couple of times a year. Good luck. It sounds like fun.

- NRA Life Member - Licensed to Carry and Do.
DaveinHouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #3
tasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinHouston View Post
We'd love to make it but shipping the Jeep over might be a bit expensive. My wife and I have a house in Adelaide and make it over a couple of times a year. Good luck. It sounds like fun.
Contact Jeep Australia Jeep Australia - Home about being able to use Jeep Demo vehicles

They are the main supporter of the event so would be great to see US Jeep Owners in OZ for our Jambo

if not we will definitely be able to get you on trips

Any excuse to come to OZ
Unread 03-31-2010, 02:57 AM   #4
tasar

There will be Jeeps available for Overseas visitors to use - Jeep Australia will have heaps of vehicles available

So if your considering a trip to OZ this is the year

great time in Australia with all the football finals and Bathurst 1000 all around the same time
Unread 05-03-2010, 02:42 AM   #5
yotgirl
2010 JK Wrangler 

i'd love to attend but im not sure i can get the time to drive down from north queensland. is the jamboree held annually and is it always in victoria?
Unread 05-03-2010, 04:01 AM   #6
tasar

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotgirl View Post
i'd love to attend but im not sure i can get the time to drive down from north queensland. is the jamboree held annually and is it always in victoria?
Heaps of guys coming from nth qld - check with everyone on www.ausjeepoffroad.com - there could be some trucking jeeps down could share a truck

The jamboree rotates to other states - on every 2 years - next one will probably be South Australia

2004 - Victoria
2006 QLD
2008 - NSW
2010 - VIC

the biggest ones are always in Vic as home state of Jeep

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.