Hawaii - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Hawaii

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-10-2004, 05:57 PM   #1
garrynakamura

Hawaii

any islanders out there ready for kaena?

garrynakamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2004, 12:11 PM   #2
scubaman

I don't live in Hawaii just yet but will be moving there in about a year or so and was wondering just what wheeln' was like over there.
scubaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2004, 03:38 PM   #3
garrynakamura

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaman
I don't live in Hawaii just yet but will be moving there in about a year or so and was wondering just what wheeln' was like over there.
to be totally honest this is my first off-road vehicle but so far i've found some pretty fun spots.
garrynakamura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2004, 10:17 PM   #4
red99tj
1999 TJ Wrangler 

my roomate is from hawaii....he now goes to school in MD. Pretty far away huh?
Unread 09-21-2004, 11:30 PM   #5
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubaman
You are in for a real treat.
I am assuming you are going to Oahu.
Going by your nick, you have two things to do right away.
1. Join Sea Lancers. They are a scuba club located on Hickham Air Force Base. Among the benefits of membership is access to air to jam your tanks 24/7.
2. Join the Hawai'i Motorsports Association. Among other things, this will get you access to the Kahuku Mountains. This about 3,000 acres of undeveloped land used by the Army for training during the week and administered by the Hawai'i Motorsports Association whenever the Army isn't using it (weekend, holidays, etc). They are located on the North Shore, and you can find some spectacular views.

There is so much to do in Hawai'i. I lived there for 3 years and loved every minute of it. So naturally the military had to transfer me out.

HTH

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.