Guam USA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Guam USA

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 02-04-2004, 06:08 AM   #1
Grady

Guam USA

Contact me or foreverjeepin for outings down at Channel 10 or advice on who to see to get parts or work done.

What doesn't kill you...
just hurts like hell.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #3
USN JEEP HULL #11
'02 TJ
'04 Grand Cherokee
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2004, 08:31 PM   #2
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady
Contact me or foreverjeepin for outings down at Channel 10 or advice on who to see to get parts or work done.
Damn Grady,

I wished I knew you guys before I left the island! My stompin grounds was the tank farm. It was great for all different levels of Jeeps. From completely stock (mine) to the rigs that were locked and loaded. Channel 10 was more of a challenge for a stocker but always fun! Dan Dan used to be a good place to 'froad but nowadays the place to be is channel 10.

Can you believe my Jeep still bleeds after a wash? I swear that red clay does not go away...

It's great to see the island has more enthusiasts compared to Hawaii jeepers. I read alot how difficult it is hook up with someone and find a place to wheel in HI. I've never had a problem finding friendly people will to pull a stuck rig on Guam, many will even offer you a beer!
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2004, 02:13 AM   #3
Grady

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandTJ
Can you believe my Jeep still bleeds after a wash? I swear that red clay does not go away...
Oh yeah I can believe it.
I'm moving to California in July but i know parts of Guam will be with me (in my Jeep) long after that.

What doesn't kill you...
just hurts like hell.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #3
USN JEEP HULL #11
'02 TJ
'04 Grand Cherokee
Unread 02-10-2004, 12:25 AM   #4
IslandTJ
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Location: where I wheel: N 45║ 36.663' W 123║ 20.935', Oregon
Gotta love the clear island skies!

And the sun burnt swordgrass!
1998 TJ Moss [COLOR=darkgreen][B][SIZE=3]Green[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR] Sahara w/ numerous scratches & dents whose playground is on a tropical island that's 33 miles long and 4-12 miles wide, in year-round 82 degree weather.

[Edit] "Now jeepin in Oregon" [/Edit]

Last edited by IslandTJ; 02-10-2004 at 12:27 AM..
IslandTJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-10-2004, 03:38 AM   #5
Grady

http://community.webshots.com/user/gradyinguam

What doesn't kill you...
just hurts like hell.
RED JEEP CLUB MEMBER #3
USN JEEP HULL #11
'02 TJ
'04 Grand Cherokee

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.