Germany: International Go Topless Day Event - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Germany: International Go Topless Day Event

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 03-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
milpigjk

Germany: International Go Topless Day Event

I am the founder of Front Line Jeeps Germany and I would like to invite Jeepfoum.com members to come and represent your group at our first major event.

Here are the details as they stand now......

Front Line Jeeps Heidleberg Germany invites everyone to thier International Go Topless Day event.

The plan so far is to have....

GPS Scavenger Hunt As planned right now this scavenger hunt will have 2 classes. The top class will be a coordinate only scavenger hunt that takes you both on and off road. (use of mapping or trail mapping GPS will not be authorized in this class) The lower class will be a separate scavenger hunt that is on road only and uses addresses for those of us that only have street GPS systems and mapping GPS systems. (written rules will be available in PDF format at a later date) This event will be rain or shine and must be done topless. (Jeep must be topless, not the driver or passenger unless you want to. There will be exceptions for jeeps that can't go topless I just haven’t thought of them yet. Make a suggestion if you have one.)

BBQ I am currently looking for locations for the barbecue.
I am also still talking with prospective sponsors for the BBQ but as of right now it will be catered and will be a per person cost.

Cruise through HD and the surrounding hills This will be an on road and VERY easy off road cruise. It will go from the location of the BBQ to the location of the bonfire/party. It will take a long scenic route and will have several leaders so everyone gets to the final destination.

Bonfire/party This will be held at Shooters Bar and Grill at the HD Rod and Gun Club. There is a playground at this location for the kids. There are Horseshoe pits, outdoor seating, firing range with rental firearms (range, trap, and skeet). I will be using their camping area and spending the night at this location.

At this point I have several prospective sponsors for this event. I will try to update this thread as info becomes available.

Please post here if you plan to attend so I can get some rough numbers.

This should be a huge meet and greet opportunity for any Jeep owner.

pirate4x4.com pirate4x4.eu
I am also the founder of Front Line Jeeps International and a member of the Heidelberg Chapter. Front Line Jeeps Int.

Last edited by milpigjk; 03-30-2009 at 04:54 PM..
milpigjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2009, 04:44 AM   #2
milpigjk

If there is any interest in this one please post up as it is coming down to the wire.
pirate4x4.com pirate4x4.eu
I am also the founder of Front Line Jeeps International and a member of the Heidelberg Chapter. Front Line Jeeps Int.
milpigjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2009, 05:00 AM   #3
flnbar
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Did this already happen??? I've been trying to get out and offroad and meet some fellow jeepers but haven't had the chance schedules clashing.

Anything else coming up soon???
Unread 06-28-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
USAFRecon

Hey so my Jeep will be here soon, I think I should join this club, Hieldelberg is not too far from K Town is it?
USAFRecon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2009, 05:55 AM   #5
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAF01Sahara View Post
Hey so my Jeep will be here soon, I think I should join this club, Hieldelberg is not too far from K Town is it?
Jason,

I am located in Heidelberg as well. If you wanna wheel sometime let me know. I live on PHV in Heidelberg.

Or check out Military Jeepers, the link is in my sig. There are about 6 of us in the Heidelberg area.
P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.