Germany ??? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Germany ???

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 02-22-2009, 10:09 AM   #16
04TJSport
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Vilseck

04TJSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009, 10:11 AM   #17
04TJSport
2004 TJ Wrangler 

does anyone know any good trails in germany?
04TJSport is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Here΄s a map with all offroad parks in Germany.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=http:/...78073&t=k&om=1
12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #19
milpigjk

That is an outstanding resource really love the map.

A couple of jeep groups in Germany are really good.

http://jeeperde.18.forumer.com this is an American group in Heidelberg. All military.

militaryjeepers.com is also good with a few military members in Germany.
milpigjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-19-2009, 02:40 AM   #20
joshbhs04
2008 JK Wrangler 

i am stationed in hohenfels a small town between nuremburg and regensburg
joshbhs04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 07:49 AM   #21
BlueGerbil
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohrengel View Post
Hi, anyone here from germany ?

Greetz Veit
For sure
Unread 11-21-2009, 10:58 AM   #22
metomwhou
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I'm stationed down in Stuttgart, along with what seems like a 100 other jeepers. Been thinking about putting up flyers, I really want to do some wheeling. If you're around and want to wheel/know where to wheel, get in touch with me!
Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthevoices77 View Post
I tried that once. My wife got pissed! I now know not to post muff pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by corndogduff View Post
This is the internet sweetie. Guys are guys, girls are guys, and girls that wanna meet up in real life are FBI agents.
metomwhou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2009, 08:32 PM   #23
nicolas-eric
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Google Earth Preview
12.000 lbs Winch • Synthetic Winch Line • 4x 130W Hellas • 4x 200W Hellas @ Lightbar • E-Fan
Jeep TJ Runicon Pics www.timbercrawler.de
nicolas-eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2010, 06:26 AM   #24
omgwtfbbqcopter

i'm here from Grafenwoehr.
omgwtfbbqcopter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010, 11:26 PM   #25
gatornut30
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolas-eric View Post

~GEkf1oJy.kmz - Google Maps
Thanks for the map...I've seen it before but could not find it again. I need to check out the park over by Worms one day since that is the closest one to Ramstein.

Does anyone know if there is a map like this for France? With the KMC being so close to France and a lot of Germans say its easier to wheel in France I'm curious to know if there is an area right over the border.
2003 Rubicon Auto, Hardtop, Viking Soft Top, 5.5" RE Long Arm lift, Spider Trax 1.25 spacers, 35" BFG M/Ts, Warn 9.5Ti Winch and BlueTorch Fab winch mount, Currie Heavy Duty steering, Currie front Anti-Rock Sway Bar, ARB locker switches, MagnaFlow Exhaust, AmpBestop power steps
gatornut30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010, 11:47 PM   #26
BlueGerbil
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatornut30 View Post
Thanks for the map...I've seen it before but could not find it again. I need to check out the park over by Worms one day since that is the closest one to Ramstein.

Does anyone know if there is a map like this for France? With the KMC being so close to France and a lot of Germans say its easier to wheel in France I'm curious to know if there is an area right over the border.
The closest wheeling area on the french side should be in Saverne. It΄s located at N 48° 45.144 E 007° 25.861

Their website: ☞ Alsace off road.fr - site officiel

It΄s a nice, sandy area with some water crossings. Been there a few times and enjoyed every trip. You can camp at the site or drive the 2-3 kilometres to town, there are some hotels. But beware of the french beer!
Unread 03-13-2010, 02:51 AM   #27
gatornut30
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGerbil View Post
The closest wheeling area on the french side should be in Saverne. It΄s located at N 48° 45.144 E 007° 25.861

Their website: ☞ Alsace off road.fr - site officiel

It΄s a nice, sandy area with some water crossings. Been there a few times and enjoyed every trip. You can camp at the site or drive the 2-3 kilometres to town, there are some hotels. But beware of the french beer!
Thanks! That one is by far closer to my house. I work on Ramstein but live down by Pirmasens which is 10 min or less from the French border.
2003 Rubicon Auto, Hardtop, Viking Soft Top, 5.5" RE Long Arm lift, Spider Trax 1.25 spacers, 35" BFG M/Ts, Warn 9.5Ti Winch and BlueTorch Fab winch mount, Currie Heavy Duty steering, Currie front Anti-Rock Sway Bar, ARB locker switches, MagnaFlow Exhaust, AmpBestop power steps
Unread 03-14-2010, 01:08 AM   #28
gatornut30
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Has anyone been here? Off-Road Freunde Kurpfalz e.V. im VDGV It is between Kaiserslautern and Mannheim (35km from Kaiserslautern and 40 km from Mannheim). The pictures make it look like a mud and dirt place instead of a crawling place. Can anyone verify this?

I am thinking about putting a trip together for March 27th to the place listed above or to ☞ Alsace off road.fr - site officiel in France. The place in France is about 160 km from Mannheim and 130 - 160 km depending on the route you take from Kaiserslautern (backroads or autobahn).

Anyone interested in one or the other or have experience at either one? After I make sure these places will be open on the 27th I will post something on RYS looking for jeeps to go.
Unread 03-14-2010, 01:54 AM   #29
BlueGerbil
2000 XJ Cherokee 

The first area you mention is "Eisenberg" - not much crawling there, some mud, some steep ascents, where you can roll your rig. Not bad for a day or two of wheeling, a BBQ and some cold ones. It΄s the nearest wheeling area to the place I live (near Darmstadt).
Unread 05-01-2010, 04:02 PM   #30
USAFRecon

K Town just got an XJ a month or so ago lookin for some legal wheeling!
USAFRecon is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.