European Parts & Clubs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > European Parts & Clubs

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-17-2007, 09:00 AM   #1
Begbie

European Parts & Clubs

Hi guys,

Not many of us Europeans in here! Do any of you guys know of any decent parts suppliers in Mainland Europe?... Im down in spain and there is absolutely nothing down here! I hear there are some big companies in Germany but I havent been able to track them down. any leads would be appreciated.

Also, does anyone know of any Pan-European Wheelin clubs?...

thanks

Begbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2007, 04:32 AM   #2
MugZy_YJ_94
ka-mai

2004 KJ Liberty 

www.parts4jeeps.be
www.bsautoparts.nl
www.rupparts.de

i get all of my stuff from either of these. the firsts is local for me, so i pick it up , the other two ship. the first is based in belgium, the second in the netherlands, and the last in germany

Now in the soccer mum class. Missing the YJ, but the KJ isn't bad...for now.
black jeepclub #35
MugZy_YJ_94 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.