Czech? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Czech?

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~** FALL SALE on all Jeep Optic Armor Windshields **Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 01-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
cherokee01_8873

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Czech?

Moving to Czech/ Prague summer 2012 and wondering if there are any places to wheel over there?
Thanks

01 Cherokee ( Patriot Blue)
2in lift front 3in rear, transfer case drop, 30/9.50/15, Dynomax muffler.Trailer hitch. Alarm with remote start. Upgraded Speakers, Painted rims. Custom Flag mounts for Silver Lake. Some little things to come. (Sold)
cherokee01_8873 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2011, 04:34 AM   #2
huntandfish
2004 WJ 

a few places next door in germany. Maybe we should plan a trip to cz if we can find a good place.
A great place for outdoorsmen in the NW. www.hunting-washington.com Member Screen name- addicted
huntandfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2011, 08:37 AM   #3
Age319
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Hey Cherokee01_8873,

I live in the countryside about an hour from Prague, once you get out of the cities, there are LOTS of places to wheel. I have a lightly modded YJ crawler and I'm 5 minutes from all kinds of fun logging roads and wilderness areas. They have several gatherings here in the summers, a few in the winters. I've only gone to two: 1) a Landcruiser Party (mostly modified Landies, but more than a few Jeeps) and 2) a Jeep club event complete with rock bands and food and some SERIOUSLY modded rides there. If you have never seen an 8x8 Tatra go up a 70 degree face of rock you're in for a treat.

One thing I've learned here is that "tread lightly" goes a long ways, the Czechs tend to bomb around a lot harder than I would, and I've never had any complaints from anybody where I've been wheeling. I even got stuck in some deep mud driving solo on a logging road. I don't have a winch, and was preparing to "Hi-Lift-tug" my way out when 4 friendly loggers came over, jumped knee deep into the mud and pushed me enough to get out.

Ramble ramble... Look me up when you get here if you want to go wheeling somewhere. My rig's not exactly highway legal yet (working on it...) so I'm a little limited on where I can go (my tow rig's back in the states) but if you're anywhere near Prague, there are some fun muddy spots to play in, while these 'gatherings' tend to rent out gravel quarries for a weekend etc depending on what you're into.

Unread 11-27-2011, 02:52 AM   #4
cherokee01_8873

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Ended up moving earlyer then i thought and we got here in September bad news is couldnt take Jeep and now have to save an look for a new one. Staying in a small town at endge og Prauge 9 about 10 miles or so from Curny Most. Would like to find some friends and people to hang out with. Let me know. I'm a mechanic and i got a job at a shop that manly works on american cars too very nice how it all worked out.

01 Cherokee ( Patriot Blue)
2in lift front 3in rear, transfer case drop, 30/9.50/15, Dynomax muffler.Trailer hitch. Alarm with remote start. Upgraded Speakers, Painted rims. Custom Flag mounts for Silver Lake. Some little things to come. (Sold)
cherokee01_8873 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.