Attn: Hawaii (Oahu) JK'ers... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Attn: Hawaii (Oahu) JK'ers...

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-30-2008, 09:37 PM   #1
OhanaTrails

Attn: Hawaii (Oahu) JK'ers...

I have met several folks who are new to the Jeep scene, like myself, and they would like to get together for an island cruise and some 4 wheelin’; therefore, I am trying to organize a meet and greet, island cruise/tour, and some off roadin’. This will be a geared to accommodate families so we can enjoy what the island has to offer. This will be an opportunity, for those who are new to the island or have never seen the other side, to see the beauty of Oahu. If you are interested please post up.

Stock Jeepney
OhanaTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 12:15 AM   #2
Hyper Cadaver

I'm transferring there next fall (a ship out of Pearl) and will be taking delivery of my Jeep then.

Keep bumping this thread until then!
Hyper Cadaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 06:14 PM   #3
DINOCAVE
formerly CPT Jeep

2005 LJ Wrangler 

There is a Jeep club called Oahu Jeepers on the Island. I've been to one of their meetings and they were some nice people. I haven't been back because I have family in town. But they organize runs all the time on their forum.

I've been on island 7 months now and haven't even gotten my tires dirty! I'm ready for some wheelin'.

BTW, not a JK owner, just looking around because my brother just bought one.
DINOCAVE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #4
84jeepjohn
1984 CJ7 

well If I get orders to Oahu... you can count me in too (after June) I've got my fingers crossed HA HA And no JK yet, but a wonderfuly old nasty CJ
2005 Z71 Suburban with 1.5" rear spacers, and front leveled
84jeepjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2008, 01:24 AM   #5
OhanaTrails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Cadaver View Post
I'm transferring there next fall (a ship out of Pearl) and will be taking delivery of my Jeep then.

Keep bumping this thread until then!
Look forward to meeting you when you get to da Islands. Let me know if you need info in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPT Jeep View Post
There is a Jeep club called Oahu Jeepers on the Island. I've been to one of their meetings and they were some nice people. I haven't been back because I have family in town. But they organize runs all the time on their forum.

I've been on island 7 months now and haven't even gotten my tires dirty! I'm ready for some wheelin'.

BTW, not a JK owner, just looking around because my brother just bought one.
Rajah...went to an OJ meeting also. Great group of folks; however, the folks that I met with JK's are more of a family oriented group. Not necessarily looking to put their JK's in jeopardy of trail carnage. If you wanna cruise you are more than welcome. Aloha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84jeepjohn View Post
well If I get orders to Oahu... you can count me in too (after June) I've got my fingers crossed HA HA And no JK yet, but a wonderfuly old nasty CJ
Good Luck! Hope you get the assignment. Let me know if you need anything from da Islands in advance.

Aloha....Rich

Stock Jeepney
OhanaTrails is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #6
bigsarge69

Lookin for a Jeep

I am going to be in Hawaii in March and I want to buy a CJ/TJ/JK. I would prefer an older Jeep, but anything will do. If anyone knows anyone that is in the market to sell, I would truly appreciate it! Not interested in spending a lot, but also not interested in a heep either. Thanks
bigsarge69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.