Argentina - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > Argentina

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 11-25-2005, 11:53 PM   #1
DorkAlert

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Argentina

I seriously doubt anyone from Argentina frequents this forum...

I would wheel Patagonia if I could get my jeep down there with out it getting destroyed in transit.

I should swap to diesel....

Patagonia kicks ***...I recomend it to everyone...

(day dreaming).....

Unread 02-18-2010, 10:41 PM   #2
sdlopez83

Yeah yeah, ours is not so bad either. Chilean here. Must say i love B.A. and Bariloche is incredible.

As for getting a jeep down there. It will cost as much as one I believe, with the transportation and the taxes. Lets get some crazy mothers on this site to form a caravan al the way down. lol. Now that would be a sick adventure no?

All the best,
Serg
Unread 02-19-2010, 07:43 AM   #3
DorkAlert

2006 LJ Wrangler 

I posted that like 5 years ago!!

Since then I have gotten married(to a Bonaerense), had a child, graduated from college, found a job, lost a job, found another job, sold my TJ, bought an XJ and sold it and recently bought another TJ.

Kind of weird that a post can come back and appear like that. Thanks for commenting.

Last log in:12-23-2005 at 11:28 PM

And my inbox is full...hmmm I should do something about that.

A caravan would be awesome!!

I know a guy who knows a guy who went from I think Oregon to Ushuaia...Last I heard he was trying to get his rig back from Buenos Aires but was running into money problems.

My wife and I want to move to San Luis or Mendoza. We'll see.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.