4x4 trails in the Virgin Islands - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > Mexico/International > 4x4 trails in the Virgin Islands

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 07-31-2013, 02:20 PM   #1
tommy35SS
2008 JK Wrangler 

4x4 trails in the Virgin Islands

I posted this in general discussion once already but figured it was more appropriate here

This month our family is planning on going to St. Thomas and I was wondering if anyone knew of any good 4x4 trails on the island or any of the Virgin islands or other neigboring islands for that matter. We'll be there a week so we should be able to reach any of them in the British or US Virgin Islands for sure

We're going to be renting a 2 door JK sport it looks like so preferably something that a stock wrangler can tackle with the front sway bar connected, I imagine there isn't too many heavily modfied rigs anyway on these Caribbean islands

Any trails anybody knows of?

Thanks

tommy35SS is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.