I love my MCs, just a quick questions. - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 01-04-2017, 10:12 PM Thread Starter
CGrugger
Web Wheeler

2005 TJ Wrangler 

I love my MCs, just a quick questions.

I was talking to Will from MC, and he was amazingly helpful.

The last few questions I sent to him were from my old email account, from and old account, in my small town where I am from. I cant check my sent email to see if they ever got them... I have had this problem in the past.

I love my front fenders and rock rails. I have hit trees and hard ground a few times, no scratches. My buddy hit a rock pretty hard with his front fender, scratched his powdercoat, but that wasnt done by MC.

So my question is. I had a rivet nut turn when I tried to tighten it. So I cant get it to tighten or take the bolt out...

Also, anyone got an idea how to get the bolts in the rocker guard holes? i have more than a few that I couldnt get any way to start the bolt to tighten on those nuts.

My friend had the same issue on his JK.

Still have no regrets. Amazing product, amazing customer service, and looks great.

2005 TJ X: 2" RE spacer lift, 32"x11.5" tires, 1.25" Zone body lift, Curry Antirock sway bar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 02-21-2017, 01:27 PM
matsonian
MetalCloak'd

1977 CJ7 

Sorry we missed this question from you. Did you get it resolved? If not, give us a call 916-631-8071.

It's Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are you a Modern Jeeper?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For quotes or customer service

Lots and Lots of Videos:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.