tucsonzj's workout thread - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > tucsonzj's workout thread

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 08-14-2013, 04:47 AM   #31
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post

Congrats man! This thread got lost in the stupid tech threads I post in. Gotta help people out, right?

I decided not to look at the info you sent me until I thought I needed it. Well, i've ended up gaining fat weight without trying so I decided to look at it. Are all those supplements really needed?
No, only thing I think is important is the protein shakes because you need to be eating every 3 to four hours. Besides that I don't take anything.

Unread 08-14-2013, 10:21 AM   #32
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj

No, only thing I think is important is the protein shakes because you need to be eating every 3 to four hours. Besides that I don't take anything.
Alright. Cool. I'm all for taking stuff if it helps but that's a lot of stuff. Gotta get the product out there.

Are you lined up with a gym to work at?
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #33
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Alright. Cool. I'm all for taking stuff if it helps but that's a lot of stuff. Gotta get the product out there.

Are you lined up with a gym to work at?
I'm in the process of being promoted in my current job, so might train part time or leave all together. Nothing lined up as of yet
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:27 AM   #34
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj

I'm in the process of being promoted in my current job, so might train part time or leave all together. Nothing lined up as of yet
Well congrats on that too then! Well, I hope you are able to do what you'd like
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:34 AM   #35
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

Well congrats on that too then! Well, I hope you are able to do what you'd like
Thanks me too haha. This is all stuff before I finish school
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:39 AM   #36
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

School sucks. I'm close to getting a degree but then what do you do with it? Haha
Unread 08-14-2013, 11:45 AM   #37
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
School sucks. I'm close to getting a degree but then what do you do with it? Haha
Go yay I spent way to much money to prove I can write papers haha. Then still start in a crappy job to start
Unread 08-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #38
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Well going to be getting back into the workout habit now. Pretty happy with that. First day back was ok. 3 weeks off my endurance is shot

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.