tucsonzj's workout thread - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > tucsonzj's workout thread

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectThanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 07-16-2013, 08:11 PM   #16
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i got a 3 set of braided cords off ebay (levels 1 thru 3) for 45 bucks

Unread 07-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #17
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah. I don't care that much. Haha. I pay for a gym membership so ill make do with what's there.

I just got back from the gym. Wasn't feeling it today either Ended up doing squats 5 sets of 10 with a 45 lb. weight on a balance pad thing. And 6 sets of 10 with 95(5 sets) and 185(last set) in the squat rack. Ha
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:36 PM   #18
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

you went, that's what's important. haha working out is my "me time" so i dont mind occasionally throwing some fun add ons in there.
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:41 PM   #19
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj
you went, that's what's important. haha working out is my "me time" so i dont mind occasionally throwing some fun add ons in there.
Working out will never be my me time, so I commend you for you. Haha. I doubt you're into counting calories, I know I'm not but my girlfriend got me a Polar watch with a heart rate monitor. It tracks calories and stores the work out info for you. It helps me work a little harder haha. You may be interested in it
Unread 07-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #20
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelgoesrawr View Post
Working out will never be my me time, so I commend you for you. Haha. I doubt you're into counting calories, I know I'm not but my girlfriend got me a Polar watch with a heart rate monitor. It tracks calories and stores the work out info for you. It helps me work a little harder haha. You may be interested in it
I sell them
haha I work in the fitness department for dicks sporting goods. I am counting somethings, mostly carbs and protein as even to maintain my body weight I need to be eating 3000 calories a day. Trying to gain weight i'm eating between 3500 and 4000
Unread 07-16-2013, 10:24 PM   #21
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

That's an insane amount of healthy food. Good luck! Haha
Unread 07-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #22
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

luckily i only worry i little about fats with how high my metabolism is. I don't eat crap from the most part lol. Really worst thing I'll eat is chipotle
Unread 07-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #23
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

well hit the gym again today after about a week of not going (dumb ol' me). I felt really strong, weights were up, but just didn't feel 100%. Not sure if it was just mental or what. Either way, at least I hit the gym right?
Unread 07-24-2013, 02:06 PM   #24
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah man. That's half the battle. I'm struggling with that now lol
Unread 07-24-2013, 02:09 PM   #25
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

i was all the beginning of the week. sometimes it's hard to motivate yourself...but I just tell myself its either that or I get fat and lose what I've already worked my butt off to get...and I'm still not where I want to be.
Unread 07-25-2013, 09:47 AM   #26
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

legs and core today...should be a fun day.

So some weights I hit yesterday just to have some sort of record

Incline BP 7x155 (last set of 3 going for 8)
Chest fly's felt good enough to do an extra set so 4th set was with 35lb db's x8
Unread 07-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #27
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

I did legs yesterday. Have fun! Haha.
Unread 07-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #28
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Was an ok leg day...my hip is still tweaked so front squats and others weren't exactly pleasant. Went with a guy from work so was nice to have a workout buddy today.
Unread 08-07-2013, 03:30 PM   #29
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

workouts for the past week have sucked. Been really stressed and studying for my NASM personal training exam, passed it today. Very happy. Now hopefully I'll be spending much more time at the gym.
Unread 08-14-2013, 01:26 AM   #30
Michaelgoesrawr
Web Wheeler

1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
workouts for the past week have sucked. Been really stressed and studying for my NASM personal training exam, passed it today. Very happy. Now hopefully I'll be spending much more time at the gym.
Congrats man! This thread got lost in the stupid tech threads I post in. Gotta help people out, right?

I decided not to look at the info you sent me until I thought I needed it. Well, i've ended up gaining fat weight without trying so I decided to look at it. Are all those supplements really needed?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.