Test Boosters- Experience - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Test Boosters- Experience

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 08-01-2013, 08:17 AM   #16
REDLYNER
Mall Crawling Racer

2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21 View Post
Now that you put it that way, is there anything designed for younger guys?
A test booster becomes effective at age 21 years and up. A pro-hormone would work at any age, but if you are 16, 18, 20 I wouldn't take a pro-hormone.

At 33, I am actually the strongest I have ever been, train in MMA (and fought and won a tournament), swim, and lift 7 days a week. I decided to take a test booster out of boredom with my gym routine. My body has extreme reactions to supplements, so I thought I would try it. Next year, when something else comes out, I'll try it too.

REDLYNER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 09:02 AM   #17
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZdEvilYJ View Post

X2. Try to do roughly 20g protein/ 20g carb between meals as snacks and 40g protein with some carbs after your workout. Carbs are not the enemy.
Carbs are your friend, esp when you're young and trying to put on mass.
Unread 01-21-2014, 02:10 PM   #18
RMCIII
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
no disrespect taken. We're all adults and have different opinions. I have not done any significant research into test boosters. Very little at all as a matter. So just throwing my 2 cents in and learning as well. As for the testers, lot of things that can throw off the electric ones, no denying that. But when properly calibrated and the person has correctly prepared, it has the same error range as the caliper. What little expereince I have came from working under the head of the campus recreation department who was the former head trainer for the university of oregon football team and then i worked for him at the University of Arizona. So make no mistake, he knows more then most pro body builders.

I was not intending to state things as facts, in fact as I read my own post seems most of it says, get some hard data and bring it back to us. We want to see! Not trying to seem as if I'm calling you out, I am a sponge for data and would like to follow what happens. And sorry, but yes it's a fact that you can not put on significant portions of muscle while cutting large amounts of fat at the same time. Not saying they do go together sometimes, but I dont see people putting on 25lbs of muscle while cutting 15lbs of fat without going in stages. If someone has proof they did that at the same time, without changing diet and workout to be in different stages, I'd be shocked to say the least.

edit: as i'm saying not able to do at the same time I want to be clear on my position. When you have a bf% at 30+% (men for example) and you start working out, yes you're going to lose large amounts of fat and start gaining muscle, of course. And as the percent gets closer to athletic range, it gets exponentially harder to lose a %. Now at that time, you didn't put on a large amount of muscle mass (speaking in terms of bulk muscle like body building attempt). You did put on muscle mass, mostly lean muscle. There's nothing surprising about that. So my point is you don't see guys at 10% eating enough calories and protein to be adding bulk muscle while cutting to 6% b/f at the same time. If you know of otherwise, please post proof, because I want to see their workout and diet plan, and proof that it didn't stay for 2 weeks and then all went back to fat.
Ok, gotta jump on this one. Just because you have book knowledge and all sorts of certificates, certainly does not qualify someone as being more experienced than a Pro Bodybuilder. There is a reason he/she is a pro. They have ate, slept, and dreamt more experimentations, on their own body than any certified trainer or "expert" could ever imagine.
As a rule of thumb, even the trainers, are seeking to hone in on what each "individual" truly needs. Each body is as different as the grains of sand on a beach. So please, please, please... Unless you have walked the walk and know the price a pro has paid, keep those comments, to yourself!
RMCIII is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-30-2014, 11:59 AM   #19
lbrunk12

Don't take the prohormones man. They are very rough on your body.
lbrunk12 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.