Nike fuel sport band - Page 3 - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 Old 01-15-2015, 08:11 AM
AKABOB
Incredibly Handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentastarguy View Post
sounds like success to me. have you considered the "hard stuff" instead of beer, less calories same effect though. i will drink a few diet coke/pepsi and rum when dieting. works for me. wieght is just a number, pants being looser is a much better indication of progress, good job.
I usually drink wine. But at the lake or football games, beer just fits better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Popper;
Sitting in clover looking for the fifth leaf. Something soon will come my way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 12:15 AM
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:
sounds like success to me. have you considered the "hard stuff" instead of beer, less calories same effect though. i will drink a few diet coke/pepsi and rum when dieting. works for me. wieght is just a number, pants being looser is a much better indication of progress, good job.
Hogwash! Subbing some soda and rum for a good wine or beer is crazy.

I live in one of the best areas for wine and the beer isn't too shabby 'round these parts either. I'll be damned if I'm going to replace with some hard stuff.

Moderation is key. I've never had alcohol effect my weight loss or contribute to a weight gain. It's the same with when I wanted to lose a few pounds. I ate real foods, still had treats in moderation, and met my goal.

That and soda is gross so...

But whatever works for you and your goals.
post #33 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 05:16 AM
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2015 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetscuh View Post
Hogwash! Subbing some soda and rum for a good wine or beer is crazy.

I live in one of the best areas for wine and the beer isn't too shabby 'round these parts either. I'll be damned if I'm going to replace with some hard stuff.

Moderation is key. I've never had alcohol effect my weight loss or contribute to a weight gain. It's the same with when I wanted to lose a few pounds. I ate real foods, still had treats in moderation, and met my goal.

That and soda is gross so...

But whatever works for you and your goals.
takes a lot more beer to achieve the same effect as the so called hard stuff.
actually in my younger days, i used less than a can of coke per bottle of rum. and yes, some really good beer by you. in my navy days, i stayed with an hometown army friend for octoberfest, good times. of course, i couldn't put weight on back in the day. of course back in the day, moderation was guided by my wallet. lol enjoy your time over there and stay safe. respect to you and hubby.

post #34 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 05:52 AM
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2015 JK Wrangler 

jet: sounds like you know your way around the weight room. i have never had any success defining my rhomboids. any specific exercise that targets this area that you know of? or is it just good genes that makes them pop? tks.
post #35 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 07:27 AM
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:

takes a lot more beer to achieve the same effect as the so called hard stuff.
actually in my younger days, i used less than a can of coke per bottle of rum. and yes, some really good beer by you. in my navy days, i stayed with an hometown army friend for octoberfest, good times. of course, i couldn't put weight on back in the day. of course back in the day, moderation was guided by my wallet. lol enjoy your time over there and stay safe. respect to you and hubby.
I guess if you're drinking for an "effect" that does serve true. I'm not always doing that, though.

And thanks, the world is (arguably) going to ****, but I'll be damned if I can't enjoy it with some fine wine, beer, and nice scenery.
post #36 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 07:29 AM
Jetscuh
O rly?

Quote:
jet: sounds like you know your way around the weight room. i have never had any success defining my rhomboids. any specific exercise that targets this area that you know of? or is it just good genes that makes them pop? tks.
I've never had to "try" to define my rhomboids. Don't rows/cable row exercises help with that? Google is probably more useful than me on this topic.
post #37 of 37 Old 01-16-2015, 10:15 AM
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2015 JK Wrangler 

thought they would, but not for me. tks anyway.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.