Name your absolute favorite suppliments - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > General > Fitness and Nutrition > Name your absolute favorite suppliments

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #46
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nixer600 View Post
NO2 and dr prescribed testosterone wakes me up in the gym for sure.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Lol I'm sure

Unread 06-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #47
afusco1222
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
Hcl does work, mono is just considered more then enough and most effective. Mp creatine is mono. I take 1 scoop per day as normal, 1 scoop with my preworkout (c4 for example, has creatine in it) and then 2 or 3 scoops after workout.
10-15 grams of creative a day!? I would be so stiff I would be able to walk. I usually load for 5 days and take about 20grams but then drop down to 5 grams a day with my recovery drink. My body would kill me if I took 15 a day for 2 months. How do you do it!?
afusco1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #48
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

creatine is naturally produced anyways. Extra is waste and your body will do that. If you're stiff from creatine you're doing something wrong lol.
Unread 06-29-2013, 04:09 PM   #49
Itstime
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Creatine is found in red meats so stay away from them I start my creatine cycle here soon.
Itstime is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2013, 09:30 AM   #50
afusco1222
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
creatine is naturally produced anyways. Extra is waste and your body will do that. If you're stiff from creatine you're doing something wrong lol.
When you take too much creatine for too long, it has a high chance of breaking down in your stomach and turning into creatinine which is very harmful to your body and causes muscle stiffness. That's what's happening to me. I realize that it's a naturally found substance but adding that much can have reverse effects but everyone's body is different so maybe you can handle more then I can.
Unread 06-30-2013, 07:37 PM   #51
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by afusco1222 View Post
When you take too much creatine for too long, it has a high chance of breaking down in your stomach and turning into creatinine which is very harmful to your body and causes muscle stiffness. That's what's happening to me. I realize that it's a naturally found substance but adding that much can have reverse effects but everyone's body is different so maybe you can handle more then I can.
hey i'll be in annapolis next week. sorry off topic haha. Yes it can, but taking large amounts of anything really can have adverse affects. Such as vitamin C. Usually kidney or liver. Hydration helps cycle out much of what isn't used quickly if you stay ontop of it all day long.
Unread 07-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #52
WalkerFodder
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Just started drinking Case-in Protein between lunch and dinner and usually later at night if I'm up late. I can go to the gym after work and not be starving halfway through my workout and I also don't wake up starving in the morning. The case-in digests so much slower. I'd recommend it for mass building.
Unread 07-01-2013, 08:31 PM   #53
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder
Just started drinking Case-in Protein between lunch and dinner and usually later at night if I'm up late. I can go to the gym after work and not be starving halfway through my workout and I also don't wake up starving in the morning. The case-in digests so much slower. I'd recommend it for mass building.
Yep. I take one almost every night. Mines chocolate brownie too, so it's like I'm having dessert without having dessert

Sent from my iForum using JeepPhone

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2013, 10:45 AM   #54
afusco1222
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Anyone take a NO product that had great effects? I took MRIs NO2 Red, Black, and Platinum and loved it except for the price. I've been trying different ones and just can't find anything similar.
Unread 07-02-2013, 05:53 PM   #55
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by afusco1222 View Post
Anyone take a NO product that had great effects? I took MRIs NO2 Red, Black, and Platinum and loved it except for the price. I've been trying different ones and just can't find anything similar.
Most preworkouts how similar chemicals to the no series
Unread 07-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #56
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Universal Nutrition Real Gains.

-650cals
-86g carbs
-54g protein

I love it, taste great, mixes easily.

Optimum Creatine

-Basic creatine

Jack3d

- taste pretty good, works, pretty cheap

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #57
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaJeepman21 View Post
Universal Nutrition Real Gains.

-650cals
-86g carbs
-54g protein

I love it, taste great, mixes easily.

Optimum Creatine

-Basic creatine

Jack3d

- taste pretty good, works, pretty cheap
I love how people are like "oh it has 38g of protein" when that doesn't matter. Anything over 20grams per meal (so 3 hr time period of intake/digestion) can't be processed and is waste.
Unread 07-05-2013, 02:56 PM   #58
tyvanwie
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj

I love how people are like "oh it has 38g of protein" when that doesn't matter. Anything over 20grams per meal (so 3 hr time period of intake/digestion) can't be processed and is waste.
Any proof of this? Pretty much EVERY protein shake has over 20g.

I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about. I think...
tyvanwie is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 03:07 PM   #59
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Study from boston university (IIRC) presented in this months edition of muscle and fitness. Id take a picture but I threw the magazine away when I got off the plane yesterday.
Unread 07-05-2013, 03:22 PM   #60
BamaJeepman21
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyvanwie View Post
Any proof of this? Pretty much EVERY protein shake has over 20g.

This. If you get a 20g protein shake it'll have nothing for calories or carbs.

-Jack
BamaJeepman21 is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.